9"

"I'm starting to think that maybe we should of just stuck it out in History of Magic" James whined

Rosaleé and the marauders were busy at detention, cleaning and polishing in the trophy room. With their wands confiscated and unable to leave they had become utterly fed up.

"I'd rather be here than in that lesson" Peter answered

"I agree with wormtail. That lesson was as dry as my dead nan's arse hole" Sirius spoke casually, violently polishing a goblet.

"What the fuck?"  Rosaleé grimaced as James and Peter snickered while Remus looked thoroughly disturbed. 

"I'm getting the next train back to France right now"

"Nooo! Look what you've done now!" Peter exclaimed, scowling at Sirius

"Don't worry I'll stay. Especially for you Pete" the boy only smiled happily and went back to his cleaning.

"I told you all it was a bad idea" said Remus.

"Yeah yeah we get it it's our fault again" James sang

"Will you all shut the fuck up complaining. You're giving me a headache James" Rosa said, completely fed up of being there

"The disrespect!"

"Hey James"

"What?"

"Va te faire foutre"

"That's unfair! I don't speak french"

"Really? Oh no!" Rosaleé smirked, her voice laced with sarcasm.

———-

It was late into the evening and most of the Gryffindor students had headed up to their respected dorms. Rosaleé sat crossed legged infront on the fire playing wizards chess with Lily.

"Ha! I win again" the red head grinned

"In my defence, I don't even know how to play chess"  Rosa returned lazily.

"Excuses Excuses" Marlene tutted from the sofa while she plaited Mary's hair.

"Hey where's Alice gone?" Mary said scanning the room.

"Probably with Frank" Marlene said with a sly grin, slightly having to shout in order to be heard over the marauders obnoxiously loud shouting and laughter.

"Come on then Lils, I'll play a game with you. Finally a worthy opponent" Mary said sliding off the sofa onto the floor.

"Excuse you" Rosaleé huffed

"Lils? Lily? Helllloo" Mary moved her hand infont of Lily's face causing her to be brought back to reality. "What were you staring at?"

"More like who" Rosaleé smirked as she looked in the direction of the marauders on the other side of the room.

"I knew it! You fancy Potter!" Marlene chirped

"Shhh, keep your voice down" Lily hushed her face growing red.

"Oh this is honestly brilliant" Rosaleé cackled with Marlene as she took Mary's pervious seat on the sofa.

"I'm done here" Lily huffed packing up the chess to complete it upstairs in her dorm with Mary in an attempt to avoid the marauders.

Marlene headed up shortly after claiming she was heading to bed as she "needed her beauty sleep".
Rosaleé was left on the sofa admiring the flickers of the candle light, wrapped in a blanket that Mary had left down there.
The seat next to her had sunk causing her to look over to her right. Remus sat there an amused smile on his face. Rosa studied his face, a few scars were evident on his face as it lifted when he smiled. She was curious about Remus scars. She thought there was a certain beauty to them, yet had enough respect to not comment on them.
Silently she opened the blanket, inviting the boy to join her in being wrapped up in the woven blanket. He shuffled closer as she wrapped it around them.

"What are you smiling for?" The girl asked tilting her head to the side, also smiling. She couldn't help it. His Smile seemed to be infectious.

"I looked up what you said to James in detention" he whispered so the marauders behind them didn't hear.

"Oh you did?" she grinned

"And all I can say is that you are a very evil woman Rosaleé"

"Well, I do try"

"Don't tell James. I can't be dealing with the whining" she said lightheartedly "our little secret?" She asked holding out her pinky for Remus to take.

"Our little secret"  He confirmed intertwining their pinkies.