8

Hannah's POV

He was so mysterious, I knew what he looked like and I knew who he was but staring at him now, he could be anyone but he was also the only one. The way his hand had just fit perfectly in mine had sent a sense of warmth all the way up my arm and seemed to be resting in my chest. I kept trying to look away but it was as if my body kept telling me to "Just check his eyes out once more" but it was never enough with just once. I looked down at our hands and couldn't help but smile, the first real genuine smile I'd felt since I had gotten the soulmate mark.

I looked to his eyes again and he was always staring right back at me. I didn't know how long we had been standing there, but I shook my head to try to clear up the fog in my mind. I looked around us and I could feel my cheeks go a bit red as a woman behind us was watching us, smiling at me when I saw her.

I pulled Taehyung with me out of the airport, not letting our hands lose hold of each other but also not saying anything, once we got out into the fresh air I stopped and drew a deep breath. "That was intense" I sighed and looked back at him again. He met my gaze immediately. "I know" He muttered and squeezed my hand. I smiled again, my eyes losing themselves in his once more.

"The visual connection takes some time getting used to" Taehyung stated, keeping my gaze on his. "It's been a year since the last time I did this, but the sensations are weirdly forgotten until you feel them again. It'll last a couple of days and then we'll be able to not desperately want to stare at each other all the time" I nodded, not really sure myself if I was paying attention to his words or just nodding because it seemed fitting.

"So how are we getting to the loft?" He asked, catching me off guard and I finally broke our stare.

"The loft?" I asked, not really sure of what he meant.

"Yep, I rented a loft. I considered a hotel but the chances of being recognised are so much higher in a hotel so I chose a loft instead. I rented it on a connection hunch so it's probably close to where you live!"

His words span in my head. "Do you have an address?"

He nodded and gave me a piece of paper with an address on it. It was literally the building next to mine. The world works in mysterious ways.

"We're doing public transport. Jin's not a fan of the idea but Jimin thought you'd be thrilled" I said and analysed his eyes some more trying to see if there was excitement in them or not about the way of transport. And there was definite excitement, it looked like he was about to start jumping in the air had it not been for my hand keeping him down.

I had never seen someone so happy to be on a bus before, he was singing inside his head and somehow also inside mine. It was super confusing how he did that but I decided to wait until later to answer.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked and looked at me. We were now sitting by a mall waiting for a street cart to come take us the final stretch home.

"Shoot" I encouraged and nodded.

"The hyungs and Jungkook and I except Namjoon have been trying to learn English for a long time now, and we were in an interview with an English radio when we found out about your existence because suddenly we all understood what the interviewer was saying. It was like a switch. At first I thought it was just me, I had been studying earlier that day and thought maybe something had just suddenly clicked and I'd just suddenly figured out the English language just like that. But then I looked around and I saw the shock in Jungkook's usual -oh no I got lost inside my own head again- face. Jin couldn't stop smiling. Jimin fell off his chair, Hobi was trying to get Joon's attention and Yoongi was shouting inside my head trying to tell me what he thought was happening. Anyway, the talking is still very much as difficult as it was before, but I don't know, I feel like I should thank you for making that difference in our lives. It hasn't been long, but you've already made a mark. If that makes sense. I know it's a lot."

I was speechless, I wanted to hug him, but that would be weird here. I should definitely hug him when we got back to this mystery loft.

"Yeah you should definitely hug him" A voice I now recognised as Hoseok whispered in my mind.

"Hoseok?"