Chapter 1: Zhongli of Liyue

Your POV

" You're going home tomorrow? " Diluc asked me.

" Yeah, back to Liyue. " I answered with a sigh.

" I guess that's enough wine for tonight. " Diluc said and took the glass of wine of my hand. I just glared at him.

" You'll be leaving Mondstadt tomorrow, yet you're still drinking. " He told me and I just laughed.

" That's the reason why my sister wanted me back to Liyue. " I told him and he sighed.

" Instead of doing your business here all you do is get drunk. " He told me and I just rolled my eyes at him as he started wiping the counter clean.

" I'm not drunk y'know. " I told him as I slowly lay my head on the counter. He just sighed.

" Here, take this as a token of my gratitude. Thank you for helping me on that one. " Diluc said and handed me a bottle of wine.

" Really!? Thanks. " I happily took the wine and stared at him with a smirk.

" Darknight Hero. " I whispered and facepalmed.

" Please, (y/n). I said stop calling me that, it makes me feel uncomfortable. " He said and I just chuckled.

" You hate me calling you the sister of the- "

" Shut up. " I immediately cut him off.

" I'm so sorry Lady (y/n). " Diluc kept teasing me. I just sighed and stood up slowly.

" I'm leaving. " I told him and he immediately took my hand and pulled me gently.

" If ever you need assistance... Don't hesitate to ask me for help. " Diluc told me and I chuckled.

" Even if I'm at Liyue? " I asked with a laugh.

" Uhmm... It depends, but I'm sure you can handle yourself anyway. " He said, making me smirk.

" Thanks for the wine, just watch over the Fatui here at Mondstadt for me. " I told him and he nodded.

" Oh and I need a place to stay tonight. " I said and looked at him, he then chuckled and nodded.

" Fine, I'll tell the maids to prepare a room for you at the Dawn Winery. I cannot trust your safety with the Knights of Favonius anyway. " Diluc said emotionlessly.

" Wow. Concerned much, huh? " I said teasing him and he just ignored me.

~ Time skip, Morning ~

" Hey, (y/n). Wake up. There's someone looking for you outside. " I was woken up by Diluc, I was about to ignore him but then I suddenly remembered I'm going back to Liyue.

I immediately stood up and fixed myself. " Is it my sister?! " I asked him.

" Judging by the looks, I guess not. But she said she's one of the Liyue Qixing. " Diluc said, I nodded and smiled.

We both went out of the room and went outside, I saw Keqing together with some Milleliths with her waiting for me.

" By the way. Thanks for last night, I had fun. " I said and winked at him.

" W-What do you mean? " He asked and I laughed at him.

" The wine. " I answered, still laughing at him.

" A-Ahh... Yes, o-of course. " Diluc said embarrassingly.

" Till we meet again, Dar-... " I said teasingly and he glared at me.