Falling day 27

Damian POV

I rubbed my face and huffed. I tired everything to get in but no success. I didn't know any members minus Agreste and his living style makes it impossible to get him alone to talk. I mean he did come to the galas but he was always with a bodyguard either his father assistant or his father.

I couldn't get Ladybug out of my mind. And this only made me even more angry. I had told Jason everything and with the recordings as proof he left the club alone. But now I am struggling to get back to it. No one knew I wanted to go back. But the thing is I felt normal there and understood. From what I could gather it was a place for kids with tough life's to go blow off steam. Which I had plenty of.

Ladybug POV

"Hey Chat how is your home coming?" I asked wanting to make sure it wasn't getting worse. He looked at me and sighed.

"Not much better M'lady. But you know what would?" I sighed knowing where this was going. I looked at him with a tired look. That conveyed what I thought he was about to bring up for the millionth time. And it was finally starting to get on my nerves.

"No Chat I am being your girlfriend or going on a date with you. You are my friend." He sighed but didn't bring it up again.

"Hey Ladybug what's your home like?" I chuckled at his question. He always asked but since I always kept it vague he has never figured it out.

"Daddy is still ranting about the club. But not because he doesn't know I founded and run it. But because he doesn't know where it is and doesn't know what go on at the club." He laughed at that. I smiled and looked down as Rene Rouge got the cameras set up.

I decided I wanted to tease Robin even more. By posting videos he will get to see what's he's missing. I knew he enjoyed it and wanted to come back. But that isn't possible since we always move locations. And it's at Random. So no way to track us.

Tonight is the night when we become a sensation let's hope we are ready.

Damian POV

I knew I was falling hard when I left the club. And even more with every attempt to get back to the club and fail. But the video of the club made me fall even more for her. But I could tell there was tension between her and Adrien.

But then then I saw something only a bat would notice. The tip of Wayne Enterprises was showing. I knew where they were.

I went to get my Robin outfit but stopped. They would scatter when they saw it. I sighed and looked for an alternate suit. And this is what I found.

Richard must of been bored

Richard must of been bored. I sighed and put it on then snuck out. When I got there everyone was having a good time. But then they turned to me.

"Well it looks we got someone that wants to join!" Ladybug shouted. They cheered and chanted.

"Dance!dance!dance!" Ladybug walked up to me with a smile. And I noticed Adrien had a scowl.

"Okay newbie this is how it works. Me and you dance. If your good enough you get to stay. If not you leave. Got it?" I nodded and then we danced.

She had a bowling smirk at the end. And that made me fall harder for her.

Ladybug POV

It was Robin. I had a suspension but he just confirmed it. And I knew he wasn't sent here. No he came back because he wanted to. And even though I would never admit it to anyone I had fallen hard for him. But it probably wouldn't even work if he felt the same. My dad is Joker after all.