Chapter 58

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You sure you gone be okay?" I asked Lauryn as she stood in the kitchen going through the fridge.

"Yes baby, I'm going to be fine." She replied slowly.

I sighed, "I'm so sorry, I wish we ain't have to leave today but-"

"Pop Sm-"

"Cut that shit out." I interrupted her with a stare.

She laughed, "Poppa, I am fine it's just three days we will all be okay."

I leave for my tour today and Lauryn can't come since she has her 6 month check up tomorrow, so Bray is going to be here with her too.

But I'm getting her flown out in three days.

I mean I have Chuck's other brother, Brian, staying with her here and Mari since Mike is coming but still, I hate leaving her here alone.

Too much can happen.

Too many people who don't like me know where I live and how to hurt me.

And I hate that I was missing this appointment, this is going to be the first one I'm missing but she said she'd call me once she gets there.

"Mari is going to be here soon anyways, we will all be just fine, okay?" she said as she walked to me with a slight waddle making me chuckle, "Stop laughing at me, you think I'm fat."

She pouted and I laughed before grabbing her waist and giving her a kiss.

"No I don't, you still mad sexy baby girl."

"No, I look like a whale." she said while her eyes started to water.

These damn pregnancy hormones were always mad weird.

One minute she's sweet as hell.

The next she wants to rip my head off for leaving a fork in the sink.

Then she'll cry about how she's fat or how the hormones make her crazy.

Or she just gets dumb horny and wants to fuck me for 6 rounds.

I didn't get this full experience with D because I wasn't around her too much but damn...

I don't be knowing how to move most of the time.