7. Dont

"Somebody gotta step up
Girl, I'm that somebody, so I'm next up
Be damned if I let him catch up
It's easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl, he only fucked you over 'cause you let him
Fuck him, girl, I guess he didn't know any better
Girl, that man didn't show any effort"

~Bryson Tiller

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Ive missed you " Kennedy mumbles looking up at Von as he walks towards her to trap her in the corner of the room

"Ive missed you " Kennedy mumbles looking up at Von as he walks towards her to trap her in the corner of the room .

"I know you did "He smirks grabbing her waist squeezing it tight as hell remembering how good it felt . "Ion know why you took so long to come back to a nigga "

She smiles and grabs his chin , pulling him in for a familiar kiss , and he moves his hand to her ass slapping it into a squeeze .

As they both get turned on, the kiss deepens while their tongue tangles with each other creating a warm feeling in their bodies .

"Baby ? " Kennedy mumbles on his lips making him groan at how sexy her voice sounds to him . " I want you now "

He pulls away looking at her with his member fully aroused .
He grabs her thighs and picks her up off her feet laying her back on the table in his dressing room . He's been waiting for this moment forever , he had a feeling she was coming back , so he needed to take full advantage and make up for the time he missed .

He rips her clothes off and pulls his shirt over his head ." Ive missed yo shit ken " he grits through his teeth slowly entering inside of her .

"Mmm " she moans feeling the pressure in the pit of her stomach making her back arch. She puts both of her hands on his shoulders and digs her nails in his skin .

"Fuck ken " he groans feeling the warmth of her wrapped around him and bends down to connect his lips to hers ."I missed you so fucking much " he mumbles

"Right there baby " she exhales and he picks up his pace feeling the motivation from her pleasure screams .

"Von !" Kennedy moans as He grips her neck and bite his bottom lip .

"Von ! "

"Von ! "

I jump up and open my eyes seeing Asian hovering over me with a phone in her hand .

"Durk on the phone " she says and I sigh wiping the sweat off of my forehead . I grab the phone and Durk face is on the screen .

"Twin get yo human roach looking ass the fuck up , we got work to do boy ! " he yells and I turn the volume down and furrow my eyebrows .