Helpless**

*you are not obligated to read the authors note, just an explanation*

WARNINGS:
heavy overstimulation, light choking, praise kink, arguing, emotional breakdown, a very conflicted y/n, time jumps

WARNINGS: heavy overstimulation, light choking, praise kink, arguing, emotional breakdown, a very conflicted y/n, time jumps

(A/N): hey my loves. YES i'm alive!! i know last chapter i said i wouldn't make you wait so long but i lied :( before i began writing i used to be so impatient and couldn't wait until the author would post. but now that i am writing i realize how it's not as easy as it seems. you have to be motivated to write, and lately i haven't. and it's NOT because of you guys or because i've lost interest. i've only lost motivation. my mental health has been extremely low lately. (ik how cliche) between school- and people it's been a lot. but i promise i will try to do better, because honestly reading you guys' comments & seeing how happy this story makes you makes me beyond happy. i appreciate you guys more than you understand & thank you so much for reading. ily and enjoy!

(also pls no y/n slander! my bby is going through it 🥲)

There are always different ways to show someone that you love them. You could go with the physical acts of love, such as; buying gifts/flowers, going on dates, even going on vacations. Stuff like that.

Then there were the emotional acts. The traditional sense in which a partner would showcase their love, being; to be kind, caring, affectionate, helpful, and overall very loving.

Spencer was slightly different. Albeit, he was always performing the emotional acts of love, the physical acts were the contrary.

Spencer's physical way in showing his love was to have his head between your legs. And the moans and mewls that spilled out of your mouth, was your way of thanking him. At least, that's how you looked at it.

All you knew was that, Spencer Reid, was a very determined man. When he was told, or challenged to do something, he did it. He was also an overachiever, which was a very good thing right now.

It had been not even 10 minutes until you could feel your orgasm bubble in your stomach. You had no clue as to how Spencer could make you feel this fucking good, this fucking fast. Maybe it was the knowledge of knowing who was making you feel this way. But either way, you couldn't think to much about it.

All you had to think about was Spencer, and the way his hands felt as they gripped your thighs, sure to leave marks. Your hands also reciprocated his tight grip, but in his hair. And his moan in response was enough to send you over the edge.

But he didn't stop. Even as loud moans spilled from your mouth, and your back arched. When he slipped his ring and middle finger into you, it didn't make it much better, and your eyes nearly rolled to the back of your head.