Running and Running

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Harry Potter ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I can't save usMy Atlantis hold onWe built this town On shaky ground"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Harry Potter
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I can't save us
My Atlantis hold on
We built this town
On shaky ground"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I'm starting to freak out a bit" Ron swallowed.

Ron wiped some sweat off his hairline, Fred rocked on his feet anxiously, Hermione's eyes were wide and fearful and Nerezza kept glancing at Fred.

"Hermione" I started, "how long did you say this batch of polyjuice potion would last?" I asked trying to sound calm and grounded as best I could in our current surroundings-with Nerezza and I's face plastered everywhere.

"I didn't" she replied simply.

Ron sucked in a squeak of nervousness.

"Fucking great" Nerezza smirked, trying to ease some of our nerves.

A wave of calm and confidence rolled over me and the others shoulders visibly relaxed. Nerezza smiled to herself and I knew that she'd used her abilities to manipulate our emotions so that we felt more at ease here. Fred smiled to himself and looked at the floor, seemingly adoring his girlfriend.

"Thanks" I nodded to her.

The four of us piled into a lift. I watched Fred and Nerezza resist the urge to hold hands or stand closer together. Before the gate could drop down, a man with bleached white hair and a sagging face stopped it.

"Cattermole." He said, directing the name at Ron who stood panicked, "It's still raining inside my office. That's two days now" he said bitterly.

"Have you tried an umbrella?" Ron chuckled but stopped abruptly when he saw the man glowering at him.

"You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Downstairs?" Ron questioned unsure of what he was talking about.

"To interrogate your wife. Now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt...and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority." He threatened. "You have one hour." He warned before swiftly turning around and leaving.

The gate shut and the lift moved backwards before going down.

"Oh, my God. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs!" Ron exclaimed in fright.