Lauren's apartment could have been considered spacious if the room hadn't been filled with paintings, canvases, easels and paintings. It could also have been called elegant had it not had stains from all kinds of paintings on the walls.

"In case you hadn't noticed before, my apartment is also my studio" She stood out coldly as she threw her car keys aside, like they didn't matter, and began to zip down her beautiful dress, exposing second by second a little more skin from her smooth back.

Was she really going to get naked in front of Camila?

"It's a bit... messy" She observed. She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't want to be a liar.

"I know, and I'm really not sorry."

"I like that you don't" And it was true. Lauren was Lauren, and she liked Lauren. She didn't want her to be sorry.

And it was at that very moment that Lauren dropped the blue dress from her body.

<<Shit>> it was the only thing that she managed to think.

She was very amazed, because now the painter was completely naked in front of her and, to make matters worse, she hadn't a bra or panties on all night.

Suddenly it was very hot, and Camila's heart was pounding so hard against her chest that it could have gotten out of there.

She didn't know if it was the harmonious shape of her body, the way her multiple curves called her or the simple fact that she didn't seem to have any modesty, but at that moment she felt so eager to be carried away by lust that she thought some pleasure-thirsty spirit had taken over her body.

Lauren had firm breasts and good size, a skin that looked as delicate as a feather, and her long legs led her directly to her greatest desire...

"Are you hungry or just want to go to sleep?"

Camila didn't respond. She had forgotten how to think just by looking at her.

"Well, since you seem pretty entertained looking at my boobs, we'll eat something. I'm hungry."

***

The painter was still naked when they went to the kitchen.

Camila sat on one of the chairs of the modern, stained countertop, staring at the artist's ass, who moved beside her as she prepared dinner.

Lauren Jauregui was, without a doubt, a work of art capable of stealing her breath.

When the woman sat in front of her with her breasts uncovered she could not contain the growl of frustration that escaped her lips, and it was so distracting that the girl didn't realize that there was now a plate full of delicious food in front of her body until the painter pushed her jaw delicately to shut her mouth.

"Do you want me to cover?"

Of course she didn't want her to, but telling her this would have been unseemly.

"I suppose" She replied flushed after a few seconds while keeping the sight in her eyes, which was a challenge, because her look threatened to deviate "...I mean, you're beautiful and I'd love to see you all night, but I don't want to look like a pervert."

"Don't worry, Camila. We know very well who the pervert between us is.

Camila sighed.

"Lauren, please... you're lending me your apartment and I really don't want to take advantage of the situation."

"Take advantage. I don't care."

"Lauren, please. It's cold. Also, I want to be able to think while I talk to you."