•CHAPTER 25•

'Hours before'

---

The last two day when by way to slowly for the three giddy girls, Amora has been spending a lot of time with Cedric and his group of friends, and some may say to much time with the Hufflepuff boy.

"It's less than a hour!" Amora yelled.

"Calm down Amora you'll be fine," Fleur explained, holding onto her hand.

"But-"

"No buts! Now let me do you makeup and hair," Amora sat down on one of the chairs in Fleur's dorm room facing a mirror with gleaming lights shinning of it.

Amora felt her heart beating out of her chest, thinking about her and him together made her this way. She was complete fell for the caramel haired boy she bumped into on that first day she arrived at hogwarts.

After fleur finished Amora naturally makeup she began to curling her golden locks, each strand of hair curling perfectly making her golden hair look like a halo.

Natalia strolled into the room with a black dress bag in her arms, and silver heels dangling from her left hand, placing them on Amora's bed slightly crinkling the sheets.

Amora just sat there admiring herself in the mirror once her hair and makeup was complete, glancing at Fleur motioning Natalia out of the room.

"We'll leave so you can change," Fleur said, practically pulling Natalia out of the room.

"No! I want to see her dress first!" Amora groaned, making Amora laughed as Natalia was practically dragged out of her own room.

Amora turned to face the black bag and heels, carefully unzipping the bag to reveal dark blue dress covered in sparkles and a V neck top showing of a little cleavage. Amora's heart softened at the sigh of the beautiful dress.

---

Amora's dress <3 ---

Amora's dress <3
---

Amora immediately stepped into the dress and pulled the straps onto her shoulders, watching the dress twirls as she does. Giggling to herself before she was interrupted by a crack of the door.

"You ready?" They both said jointly, peering round the door.

"Yeah I think so," Amora breathed, turning facing the girls who just entered the room, both with wide eyes and there mouth slightly opened.

"You look so beautiful," Natalia stuttered, walking up to Amora gripping both of her hands.

"Thank you," Amora giggled, completely taken back at how beautiful the dress was.

"Mores..." Fleur whispered, her eyes glazed with tears. Amora only ran up to her grabbing her for a tight hug.

"No crying," Amora whispered in her ear, while Fleur whipped away her tears before they fell.

Pull away from her sisters grip Amora pulled her sister towards her bed where her own dress bag was ready for her, "go on open it!"

Natalia squealed in excitement, seeing Fleurs dark grey dress with a floral top and a flowy bottom to it.

---

Fleur's dress <3

Fleur's dress <3

---

Fleur's face lit up at the sight of her dress, while Fleur examined her dress Natalia walked in with her gorgeous red skier dress with a slit up on of the sides.

---

 Natalia's dress <3

Natalia's dress <3

---

"You girls look beautiful," Amora smiled, making the others smile.

"It's nearly 7:00 we should go find our dates," Fleur said, eyeing Amora making her roll her eyes.

"Come on let's go," Natalia exclaimed, linking arms with the two sister as they walked out of their dorm.