Ten

I was slightly early to lesson, I was the only one in the classroom apart from Ollie. He was popular in school, but he was Lowkey a nerd, he rushed to all his lessons to get there fast for some reason. Mr Milne was also in the classroom looking over some scripts.

"Hey Riley, you and Ollie can go into the other room while the rest of the groups stay in here if that's okay." He spoke looking up from reading.

"Yeah sure that's cool." I replied. I didn't really have much energy today with all the things going on right now I was hoping I could have a chill lesson, turns out not.

I followed Ollie into the other room after getting my script out of my bag. I knew pretty much the whole thing and so did Ollie it was just for guidance. We had run through the whole script and movement 3 times and we decided to have a break. I slumped myself onto a bench and Ollie sat next to me.

"That was good, we are gonna ace this performance." he broke the silence.

I nodded. In our performance I'm a feisty character I don't take shit from no one. I'm pretty much a bad ass. Our script was about a woman being irrigated for her crimes. But when I'm not in character around Ollie its scares to shit out of me. I get shy, start playing with my hair, I don't really speak. I can't believe he makes me act like this, Riley Owens never acts like this.

We'd been sat for a couple of minutes, thoughts where running around my head. God I hate overthinking.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my knee, I looked down to see it was Ollies hand. He slowly moved it up further up my leg. My heart was beating so fast, what the hell was happening to me. it was so fast but so long. He moved it all the way under my skirt, I had no idea what I was feeling. He kept it there for what seamed like so long, I didn't look in his direction once, i started straight ahead. He moved in front of me and worked his other hand up my other leg. Both his hands where hidden under my blue pleated skirt, was this really happening. He has never flirted or anything with me and then this happens. He grabbed both my thighs tight before moving even further. I felt uncomfortable, why was he doing this?

"Ollie stop." I moved back but he moved with me refusing to let go.

"What Riley u don't like this." His hands were wrapped around my thighs, and I'm pretty sure his fingertips were under my underwear.

I wanted to say something but I just froze, no words would come out. His head moved slowly closer to mine and next to my ear.

"Yeah that's right stay quite." he whispered.

The bell rang, and he got up and left like nothing happened. I stayed seated for a minute or so before going to get my bag. I walked back into the classroom and was relived when I saw Ollie had gone. I greeted Mr Milne with a smile. Now the start of the fake smiles begin. Being good at acting had its many uses.

My next lesson I had chemistry and I was dreading it even without everything that just happened. I walked into the classroom and everyone else was already there.

"Why are you late miss Owens?" The horrific and irritating voice of Mrs Robins radiated the room.

"erm, I was helping my drama teacher pack away." That was the best excuse I could come up with under pressure.

"Go take your seat."

I headed to my seat next to Harrison, I was good mates with him, but he was even better mates with Liam. They played on the Rugby team together. Maybe it was him that snitched to him about my homework.

"Did you snitch to my brothers." I turned to him studying his expression.

"Do you really think that poorly of me?" he replied.