The Overpowered Duo

Y/n's POV
As you watched every choice the human child made, saved the underground and decided to not RESET, you nodded in approval as days past and you hanged out with Papyrus, Sans, Frisk and others. As you were done, you heard a voice. You turned back, to see the 2 skeletons you saw yesterday. You had you right hand ready to summon your magic attack, for defence. But, your mind paused as 'Bill' or what he introduced himself as offered a deal. Your other side perked up, and seeing this is you other side's job, you let it take control, letting out your sly smile loose. "Whats the deal?" You asked. They seemed surprised but fascinated. "I'll train you, let you control your powers even better, and you'll work with us. We wont hurt you and you'll.. cook for us. We want a delicious, elegant meals. We'll protect you from whatever you're hiding from. How's that?" He offered, letting his left nonexistent eye brow rise. Cooking? Not what you expected but its easy enough alright. He will train you and protect you! This is something good. But.. What did he mean by working with him? "What do you mean by working with you?" You asked, suspicion rising. "Eh, visit some AU's here and there. Help them or instead destroy them." He answered. You thought seriously, destroying an AU might make Error proud but in destroying one, there are lots of consequences. And what if that was you? You'd be very sad and depressed that your AU is destroyed. You thought twice, thrice, lets just say. With that 'working with them' thing, it made it from a win-lose to a win-win. But, you shouldn't be selfish. Well, at least you have to and not your other side. Your other side is encouraging you to actually take the deal. "What happens if I reject your deal?" You asked instead. You saw movies like this, and if you reject the deal, they would usually just kill you off. "Heh, easy. Kill you before you become a threat." He answered casually. A threat? You? Maybe, since you have 7. bad yet hot berserkers by your side but, you? You can only mirror a few magic attacks! Magic!! If that person doesnt use magic you wont be able to do a thing against them. Well, you might be able to toss then to walls and the ground, but then what? They wanted to train you without a reason. Which means you have potential? How surprising. You nodded, hesitant. But nodded. "Alright.. Deal." You said, offering your hand for a handshake. You'll think on how to not destroy the AU later. He took your hand as he shook it. "Alright, we wont be staying here. So lets go." He said, rushing you. You thought, frowning. You couldn't make sure this Frisk wont reset. Well, you had no choice at all. They were about to leave you behind. You saw Frisk hiding for no reason and somehow, you managed to make a note appear out of nowhere as you wrote a message on it and let it fly towards them and smiled softly as a goodbye. You soon entered the portal and left the AU. Hoping that the Frisk over there wont break their promise.

As you went in the portal, you three were in a random place, apparently you were at an empty judgement hall. You looked at Bill, then at Alastor. Alastor grinned, although he always grins. "Relax, its just a random AU that is empty. No one is here." He answered your unspoked question. His voice bounced in the halls, echoing. Its very quite. "Alright, lets train you. First, you have to know what magic you have. Tell us." Bill instructed. You nodded slowly, "Telekinesis, mind reading, mirroring and.. well done." You listed. You weren't sure if creating a paper out if thin air is an important magic but you thought its like mirroring. They nodded and beamed when you said you can mirror. "Then, can you mirror this?" Asked Bill as he let out a bone out of the ground. A normal attack. Its easy, you nodded. Its a good thing that Nightmare slipped a key in your pocket to unlock the collar. You focused on the ground, imagining a bone sprouting as it did, a sharp one and quite huge. Bill 'ooh-ed' at your mirrored attack. "Well since you can do that, can you mirror magic? Like, mirroring portals?" He asked, grinning at your ability. You shrugged, you never tried it before. Bill snapped his fingers as a portal came out of nowhere, signaling you to mirror it. You let you lips tighten into a thin line, concentrating, you imagined a portal. You dont know what is inside Bill's portal, and so you just imagined another universe. A copy of Undertale. Soon enough, a portal appeared, as you peeked into it to see whats happening, apparently its a normal AU where Frisk saved the underground and didnt RESET. "Perfect. Now, can you teleport?" Bill asked, what? Teleport? How are you supposed to imagine that? You frowned, trying to figure out how to teleport. "How do you teleport?" You asked Bill. He shrugged, "I snap my fingers and just think of the place I want to go to." He answered. Oh? That sounds easier than what it was supposed to be. You imagined the castle, and snapped your fingers.