Chapter 19

He stopped the car infront of her house and she gave him a smile and opened the door.

He got out too and walked near her.

"Thank you. I enjoyed the ride.",Nandini said with a cheerful smile and he smiled watching her.

"I should thank you instead. You lift up my mood.", He said grateful and she looked up at him concerned.

" What happened today? ",She asked not able to let go of her curiosity.

He smiled and shakes his head not wanting to explain.

" But you seemed really disturbed about it.",Nandini tried asking again a little worried for him.

He sighed knowing she won't let go and wrapped his arms around her pulling her in a hug.

"What are..",She asked wide eyed at his sudden gesture.

" Stop asking questions. I am fine now.",Manik said hugging her close.

She sighed and nodded slowly wrapping her arms around him with a blush on her face.

"You are so small and chubby.",Manik said with a teasing smile swaying her a little still hugging her.

She slapped his back and looked up at him with a pout as she pulled back lightly.

"I am not chubby.",Nandini said frowning at him.

"But It's nice. I have hugged Mukti before. It feels more comfortable hugging you. Don't tell her that. She will kill me. ",Manik confessed and she smiled happy and chuckled blushing.

" You reach just the perfect height.",Manik teased and raised his right hand parallel to her height and she frowns pushing him away.

"I am not hugging you again.",She said getting away and he laughed at her actions.

" Why? I said I liked it.",Manik asked teasing her more.

"Why do you have to always make fun of my height. I am not that short. Compared to Cabir, Aditya everyone else. My height is okay. You are just taller that most of them. ",She said frowning and he chuckled giving her a innocent pout.

"When did I made fun. I said that for me your height is perfect not just okay.",He said with a straight face and she looks at him.

"You are unbelievable.",She said turning away a little embarassed and he was about to argue but she cut him off.

"I will get inside now. You should leave too.",Nandini said knowing it's getting late and he looked at her.

" Getting rid of me already. ",He said with a sad face.

" I thought you were getting late. Sorry. Come up and have some coffee then. ",She said genuinely guilty and he smiled and shakes his head.

"No no I will leave. I was just teasing you. It's late, some other day. Oscar is hungry and waiting for me at home.",Manik said with a smile and she nodded.

" Okay then.",She said and he nodded and waved his hand as she did that too.

He sat inside the car and looked at her and smiled watching her get inside and drove off.

She shut the door and leaned against it recalling the moments with a smile on her face.

"Should I give it a go?",She whispered to herself and walked to her room.

"Agrhh",She said frustrated watching the condition of the room and sat on the bed tired.

"You are driving me crazy.",She whispered out loud before getting up and cleaning the room.