Ch. 70

October 28th, 2019
                                                            Memphis, TN

Key's POV

Today, I was getting released from the hospital. I've been trying to get in touch with Caliana ever since I found out she pregnant, but I couldn't get. She wasn't answering my calls, text, and I was blocked on everything.

" You ready to go bruh?" Woo asked me snapping me out my thoughts.

" Yeah." I said as I got ready to stand up.

" Hold on, fool you know you gotta use these damn crutches." Fat said as he handed em to me.

I had to be on crutches for a few weeks until I build the strength back up in my leg. My doctor want me to start physical therapy as soon as I get back to Atlanta.

" Where Pjay?" I asked.

" He pulling the car around fa us." Fat said.

I nodded my head as I grabbed my phone, and put it in my pocket. Woo grabbed my bags, and we got into the elevator as Pjay pulled up to pick us up, so I didn't have to walk to far.

I still can't believe a m'fer shot me at my own video shoot. Hell, in my own damn hood. All I know is whoever shot me gone get handled fa sho.

I got in the passenger seat as Pjay pulled up, while Fat and Woo got in the back.

" Meika said you staying with ha for a few days before we fly back to Atlanta." Fat said.

" Yeah, I'm staying fa 4 days cause a nigga can't be moving too much like dat and shit. Then, we can go back." I said as repositioned myself to get more comfortable.

" Ight, where you wanna eat at before I take you to Meika house?" Pjay said as he looked over at me.

Before I could answer Fat answered for me, " I ordered 2 large pizzas, 2 boxes of wings, bread sticks, and some cinnamon rolls from Domino's."

" You already ordered food fa us?" I asked.

" No, nigga that's my food. Y'all niggas gone have to ordered y'all own shit." Fat said.

" You ole fat, greedy, stingy ass bitch. He was talking to Glock not cho ass any damn ways." Woo said.

They started arguing as usual.

" Where you wanna eat at fool?" Pjay asked again.

" Just take me to Caliana's house."

The car got silent as everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

" Pjay don't play dumb bruh. You know where she stay at, and you know how to get there. I just need to talk to her."

" Ion think that's a good idea. And plus I can't."

" Well, just give me the address and Woo or Fat will take me."

" Yeah, we'll take you bruh." Woo said.

" No, bruh. I mean I really can't cause she stay in a gated community." Pjay said.

" Damn, Erica nem don't even live in a gated community. Hell, ion even know no damn gated communities in Memphis." Woo said.

" Nah, she stay on the outskirts of Memphis." Pjay said.

" Well, I still don't think we should go. Cause I'ma be straight up with cha bruh. You know how yo ass get, and you ain't in the condition to fight that nigga just cause he got Cali pregnant." Fat said.