Chapter 16 - Here Again.

TW// panic attack, hallucinations, paranoia
Eret's POV
Okay, so he definitely wasn't expecting to find a night guard, a singer and an amnesic mess outside of Tubbo's house.

She'd just wanted to visit Tubbo, make sure he was alright. Was that really that difficult?

Apparently so.

Eret led their new friends throughout the horror attraction they worked at. Things had been mostly normal. There was this old, broken suit at the back. It never moved and as long as Eret kept the ventilation running smoothly, they were all set.

He didn't even want to know what happened if the ventilation was shut off.

"What time does your shift start?" The colorblind amnesic asked. Eret glanced back at him.

George was really mysterious, in their opinion. He had no memories from his childhood, just little snippets here and there. Eret guessed it was a trauma response, but the male swore that nothing bad had happened.

They led the two of them into their office, collapsing onto the swivel seat and rolling over to the desk, drumming his fingers along the hard surface.

"Around midnight," the Fazbear's Fright employee responded, followed by a glance at the clock. Nearly time for their shift to start.

"Sounds a lot like my old job," the musician commented suddenly, looking around the office through thoughtful eyes.

Eret glanced over at him. Wilbur was interesting, to be honest. He made music, they knew that. They'd listened to it a few times and it sounded pretty good. He was also friends with Tommy, the other kid that'd they'd met at the house Tubbo was trapped in.

"I think the Fazbear company just has a thing with nightshifts being from midnight to six," George guessed, running his hand along the doorframe to the office.

"Yeah, probably," Eret agreed. They leaned back in his chair, feeling the leather material press against his shirt.

George held his hands up behind his head, shuffling out of the office. Wilbur turned to look at him, confused just as much as Eret was.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asked the male. George chuckled nervously.

"I'm not gonna be locked in an office for six hours again," he said crossly, lowering his arms.

"WHAT. I suffered through this job as well!" Wilbur shouted as George turned and tried to run out of the exit.

"You only suffered three nights!" George shot back. "I suffered seven!"

And with that he slammed the exit door, leaving Wilbur and Eret alone. The two of them exchanged glances filled with completely different emotion as the lights shut off.

12am

Eret hummed softly to themself, reaching over and pulling the monitor into view. Wilbur watched him switch between the cameras a few times before shaking his head and deciding to speak up.
"So what exactly do you do?"

Eret cast a quick glance at his new work partner before turning back to his cameras, "check the cameras for a few hours to make sure nobody's broken in for whatever reason, and then I get up and search the building a bit."

Wilbur blinked. "There's no animatronics?"

"There's a broken suit in the back room," Eret shrugged. Seeing Wilbur's alarmed expression, he added, "it doesn't move though. It smells really bad though."

"Bet it does," Wilbur muttered, falling silent.

He began pacing the office. Eret let him do whatever he was gonna do and continued to watch the security cameras. Everything was mostly normal.