Underneath The Mistletoe (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!)

A/N: I will not be doing a part 2 of "I Promise I Won't Hurt You", but I will be giving a New Year's special one-shot. Vote in the comments for fluff or smut. Oh, and Part 3 of Silence will be up soon.

                     Hermione, your girlfriend, had invited you to spend Christmas with her family over the holidays, which you glady accepted, seeing as your parents down't support you being gay, especially since you're dating a "mudblood". You had only packed a small bag, full of the essentials and clothes. Hermione had told you that you would be staying in her room, so you wondered what her parents where playing at.

                  You and Hermione had arrived at her parent's house, and you stared in awe. It was so much smaller than the castle you stayed in during school, and the mansion you lived in at home. "Does this have doors that lead to no where like Hogwarts does?" you ask, trying to get a view at the best angle. "No, love, it doesn't. Just a normal house." she laughed. "You know damn well magic is my normal."

                You crept up the stairs that led to the door, and you saw this mysterious button. Hermione walked up to join you, giggling as you slowly pointed out your index finger and pushed it. You immediately heard a loud sound echo through the house, and you leaped into Hermione's arms, scaring Crookshanks, who was standing next to Hermione's feet, while your cat, Adele, who was black and fluffy, just yawned. She was used to you being stupid by now.

           "YOUR MAGICAL BUTTON YELLED AT ME! DID I WAKE A MONSTER OR SOM-" Hermione cut off your yell with a soft kiss to your lips. "Calm down, love. You rang the doorbell. It lets Muggles know when someone is at the door." You felt stupid, but you slowly started to writhe out of Hermione's arms, which had been holding you securely. "O-oh. Yeah I knew that." 

            A man opened the door, his chestnut hair messy and his hazel eyes friendly. His perfect white smile reminded you he was a dentist. "Hello! You must be my baby girl's girlfriend." he said, his kind smile making you wary. You weren't used to friendly attention. And when you did get it, it was from Hermione. No one liked you because you were Lucious Malfoy's daughter, sister of the arrogant, air-headed Draco Malfoy.

               "Hi. Yes, I am." He smile remained warm. "Come in ladies! Make yourselves at home. Or, well, Hermione you are home, and Y/N, I really hope this could be like a second home to you." Hermione's mother walked over to greet them, plate of cookies and two cups of hot cocoa in hand. She kissed Hermione's head and then smiled wide at you, reminding you again, that they were dentists.

            "You must be Y/N! We've heard so much about you!" Hermione looked a bit embarrassed. "Mum...you're not helping..." Mrs. Granger just chuckled and gave Hermione the plate of cookies and handed you the hot chocolates. "You two, go sit by the fireplace, and I want to get to know you, Ms. Malfoy."

*Timeskip*

             "So...how long have you two been dating?" Mr. Granger asked, sipping some hot chocolate as you nibbled a cookie. "A year and a half." Hermione answered, trying not to laugh as you stared in astonishment at the cookies. "Why do these taste so good?" Adele seemed to agree with you, as she was chomping on a cookie as well, mewling with delight.

          Mrs. Granger laughed. "It's good to see somebody enjoys my baking!" Mr. Granger asked you a question. "Have you two had...it...yet?" You spat out your hot chocolate, it even coming out your nose. Hermione patted your back, her face red, muttering something aboout "nosy parents" and "weird questions". Mrs. Granger slapped Mr. Granger's upper arm. "WENDELL!" Mr. Granger chuckled. "What?"

          "U-uh...yes?" you manage to very embarrassingly choke out as you recovered from your coughing fit. Mr. Granger smirked at Mrs. Granger. "Hon, you owe me pumpkin spice pancakes." Hermione looked confused. "Why?" Mrs. Granger defeatedly admitted the bet they made. She explained that she took the side that Hermione was completely innocent, and wouldn't have sex until she was eighteen. She was dead wrong.

       You flushed and got up, the fire making you feel hotter than you really were, and you leaned against the doorframe. Hermione joined you, laughing at your embarrassed face. "Baby..." Mr. Granger cleared his throat. "It seems you two are underneath the mistletoe." 

    Hermione grinned, glancing up. "Yes, it seems we are." And before you knew it, she has pulled you into a soft, loving kiss, awakening butterflies in your stomache. Christmas was going to be your favorite time of year now.