Chapter 42- Misunderstandings!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

I was on the verge of  crying.

Noah is not talking to me and it hurts like hell.

I squirmed in my seat as the tension in the room is terrorising me.

"Noa..h", I called out silently.

When his head snapped to me I closed my eyes in fear.

It's all my fault.

You know guys when I helped Noah and Ryder to go out...where I stood on parapet wall in terrace...my leg was slipped and I was going to fall.

Thank god a guard saved me. Later Ryder phoned his guards and saved me.

Save? That Ryder..I'm going to kill him and feed him to fishes.

Noah got to know that I was going to fall from terrace. He was already upset about not informing him when I was going to meet Ryder and adding fuel to flame Ryder's emergency made him even angry.

He was totally disappointed.

He didn't speak to me after that. I barged into his meeting room. I was going crazy as he is not speaking to me.

Now I'm sitting in his conference room and he just glaring at the wall ignoring me.

"Noah..please talk to me", I carefully touched his hand.

"You can scold me...as much as you want...but please talk to me..I'm really sorry", I was mad at myself for making him sad.

"Sorry?", He mocked.

"Eleanor you are really something", he accused me with his scrutinizing gaze.

"Noa..h", my hands shook in fear. Fear of him hating me.

"Shut up. Just shut up", his voice boomed in the hall.

I flinched hearing his voice.

"First why didn't you tell me you were going to meet Ryder?Huh?", He raised his brow demanding an answer from me.

"I...I...I don't want to disappoint you. For first time I'm visiting your family and I don't want to leave you behind. I just felt bad and don't want to make you angry and sad.", tears pooled in my eyes.

I blinked it back and forced my throat to explain to him controlling my sobs.

"I understand Eleanor. But the fact you hid it from me hurts the most", he told looking down at the table. Guilt is evident in his eyes for shouting at me before. But I didn't mind.

Hearing him my heart felt too guilty.

I was in a hurry and I don't know what to do and I did what came to my mind first.

"And again you don't know who is Ryder and you were friend with him?", He asked with look of disbelief in him.

"I...I really don't know who is he.. and I don't felt the need to know..", I told truly.

I wanted a true friend and he is.

"Your intentions were good but where it had got you?",He asked.

"I..I'm sorry", I apologized again.

"You are totally careless. How could you think of jumping from terrace? I don't know...what would I have done..if you ..", he shook his head in denial imaging me falling from terrace.

The strong emotions in his eyes is evident.

"I'm sorry Noah..I'm really sorry for scaring you...I promise it will not happen again", I promised.