7.𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗔𝗦 11 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

as i went upstairs by myself to sleep in sunas bed, or atleast that's what i thought. the door creeped open to reveal a smirking suna. i sat up on his bed and smirked as well, i patted the spot next to me.

he walked in his room and closed the door behind him. he looked at me and saw that i was patting the spot next to me, he didn't care and crawled infront of me and slammed me back down so he is now on top me off me, face to face.

ଠ•∙𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

"hey mr. pretty boy, should you be sleeping out in the living room with your friends" you said teasing him

"why would i be sleeping out there when i can come up here and sleep with you" he said back

"i don't recall this position a sleeping one" you replied again teasing him even more.

"well obviously it isn't, smart ass, i came up here so i could teach you a lesson to always finish what you start, and plus you need a bit of punishing" he said before slamming his lips on to yours.

right when he kissed you, you kissed back, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. you opened you mouth a little, and he slipped his tongue in, you guys made out for 20 minutes every minute that passed the rougher the making out was.

he than pulled away panting, you were also panting as well. he stood up and asked you if you wanted to continue on.

you nodded saying "i mean i do need punishment from my actions don't i master" you said teasingly

"oh that's it your gonna get it all tonight, i'm not holding back, your gonna get punish baby"

he than takes off your shirt seeing your bra, he throws your shirt somewhere on his room floor as well as his.

you took this moment to get on top off him. you sat up and grabbed his waist, turning him so that he was the one laying on the bed, you were than on top of him. you kissed him on his neck and started sucking on it leaving dark ass hickeys all over his neck, he lets out a few groans before turning you back down on to the bed and leaves him on top of you.

"now now y/n calm down it's my turn not yours" he said smirking before going back in

he than kisses your neck trying to find your sweet spot leaving light and dark hickeys all over your neck and collar bone, he soon found your sweet spot and made the darkest hickey out of all of them. you let out a few moans trying to hold back by grabbing onto his hair and bitting your lip.