86°{FINAL CHAPTER}

We're finally here guys ..❤️

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who have been here with me❤️❤️

I randomly wanted to tell you, Ariana24diary and Ani_ebony that I love you two❤️❤️

~GIWA~

The day of Graduation from Secondary School is one every student has always wished for.

I mean, who wouldn't?

The feeling of finally having to leave secondary school is something that can't fully be explained. It's something you'd understand better if you have experiences it.

It's a bittersweet feeling. You're happy to leave. You're happy to finally step out there into the world, but at the same time, a part of you feels reluctant to leave some certain people behind. You don't want to, but you have to... and it hurts.

Well, in the next two to three hours, I, Giwa Falade, will officially be in my own Graduation ceremony.

And honestly...

I just wanted to_

"AAAAAARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Yes, that. I just wanted to scream.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!!!!" Prissy was running around us all that early morning, excited as hell and jumping around the place.

I literally just stepped out of the bathroom with my lemon green towel and while Shade was quietly laughing to herself like she knew why Prissy was so excited, Chika and Soma, who had come over to visit Chika, early this morning, hurriedly ran towards Prissy, excitedly to see what she was so happy about.

"Triple-J just followed me on Instagram!" Prissy literally screamed and my mouth nearly dropped to the fucking floor.

Chika and Soma were in absolute awe and shock. Infact, the girls snatched Prissy's phone away from her hand to see if Prissy was being serious.

"Congrats, Prissy," Shade was still on her bed, on her phone, probably concluding the arrangements she had made last night with the special make-up artists that she had contacted for our graduation.

"We're thinking of flexing you on your birthday tommorow," Shade told her.

Prissy squealed. Chika covered her mouth and Soma kept lamenting about why her birthday just HAD to be  so far.

"Prissy, look at you getting celebrity's attention anyhow!" I had to say and Prissy grinned at me, obviously to excited, too elated to even say words.

"Is it because of how Prissy and Nova had been trending since last night??" Chika was saying.

"But are they also following Nova?" Soma asked.

We quickly went to the official Instagram page for Triple-J, the verified one, the one with the hundreds of millions of followers and the boys were only following.... 11 people.