Bellatrix x reader pt3 (Special ending)

(Uhhhh yes smex very nice)

Bellatrix (AND NARCISSA???) X reader cissa ending :) why? Cuz its fuckin hawt and u cant change my mind. Plus i have fantasies of this, its mostly here to please my own fantasies srry;)))

I slowly turn in my sleep arms wrapping around a figure, my frontal body pressing up to her bare back, my soft good morning kisses trickled down her neck and to her shoulder. "Mmn y/n~ morning already?" She questioned rolling over and facing me her fingers slowly trailing up my arm and moving my hair behind my ear. "Bella~ you're looking at me like that again." She seemed to smirk and slowly her thumb dragged along my bottom lip and without hesitation i take the digit into my mouth sucking on her thumb, swirling my tongue around it. "Like what~" she said teasingly with a guilty grin. "Mmn you know exactly what look you're giving me~" i watched her look darken a little with an evil glint in her eye, rolling over top of me, pinning my arms on either side of me head. "Mmm y/n i love you~"

Slowly i awoke in an empty bed, turning to lay on my back, i stare up at the ceiling, slowly rubbing the sleep from my eyes and sighing softly, she never stayed... I almost never woke next to her. I turn to her side of the bed and gently take her pillow cuddling it before slowly getting up making the bed and picking up any mess she had failed too. I take off my robes and changed into a black turtle neck Narcissa had given me and jeans, bellatrix would be upset to see im not wearing anything of hers but she isn't home so i shouldn't worry. I step out the room and walk into the dinning hall to see Narcissa already having out tea and chess set on the table. "Ah set up earlier than usual hm?" I hum and sit infront of her putting my hair up into a ponytail.
"Well i was up for awhile and thought id make it earlier its warm though still."
"Thank you. I appreciate it, i really look forward to these mornings with you narcissa.." I said softly, taking a sip of my tea.
"You play first, i played first last time."
We played and drank tea, snacking on crispy biscuits. We laughed and chatted together, she was whooping my ass at chess as usual but i never minded, i found it fun being with someone other than Bellatrix, even but for a moment for after the potter incident i wasn't much allowed out the room, and if she saw me now I'd be in deep shit. Narcissa looked up at me and softly took my cheek in her hand in a very lovingly fashion though i couldn't help but blush. "Listen i do these moments so you can have a break and talk to someone, don't fret, there's little to no way she'll walk in right now. Just relax~" She hummed rubbing my cheek with her thumb, it was the only thing loving and soft my body has been given and a tiny part of me wished it was Narcissa who kidnapped me.
"I know i know. Im sorry for getting worried." I apologize and get a little sad as the warm physical touch was removed making me instantly miss it.. I don't get soft touches often.
"Your birthday is tomorrow isn't it?" She asked me making me grin happily that she knew. "Oh yes it is! Ill finally be eighteen.... Its crazy to think about..." I said finishing off my tea and making another move. She looked at the board and hummed softly. "Anything you want?" I looked up at her. "A-a butterbeer... Its been so long since I've had one~" i said with a soft smile on my lips as i watched her take another one of my pieces. "Okay and anything else? You know we have quite abit of money." She said making me nod. "Probably just clothes, thank you Narcissa. You're to kind.." I hum and play another piece only to have it be taken again making me look in shock. "Really? You're gonna win again!" I said sighing softly and playing a piece only for her to smirk and win once more. "Im not very good at chess.." I sighed softly taking a bite of my biscuit. "Mmm so good~" i hum, not noticing Narcissa's soft blush and she sipped on her tea. I wondered what she might think of me, if she cared for me or if it was more of just morals she had. "Ill do the dishes." I said as as we finished and she began cleaning up chess and i grabbed plates and cups before heading to the kitchen to wash the dishes and Narcissa came up beside me to dry and put them away, i didn't understand why someone so kind would be with a man like lucius.