𝟐𝟑'

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

troy zipped up her duffle bag and headed downstairs, she made sure to lock up the house before going to her car.

after she left mugga's place she came straight home and packed a few things so she could stay with her grandma for a few days.

as she placed the bag in her car wiz pulled up next to her and hopped out of his car, "where you goin?"

"i told you i was goin ta my memaw's house." she mumbled and leaned on her car door.

"we gone talk about this?" he asked her.

"mm m not right now, what is there ta talk about anyways?" she questioned.

"well fa starters you leavin and then what happened at mugga crib." he said.

"you trust me?" she asked.

"what typa question is that, yeah i trust you." wiz answered.

"no you don't cause if you did you wouldn't have believe him and questioned my loyalty like that. without trust we ain't got nothin." with that troy got into her car and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes before starting up her car and driving off.

wiz just stood there and watched her car drive off.

"fuck."
- - -

"troy you're back!" sam said opening the door for her big sister.

"hey sam." troy hugged her little sister and shut the door.

"can i talk ta memaw please?" she asked.

"yeah, she in her room." sam walked off and troy walked down the hall to their grandma's room.

she knocked on the door, "come in."

troy twisted the knob and closed the door before walking towards her grandma's sitting chair.

the girl sat on the ground and laid her head on her grandmas lap as she did when she was little and miss. gina soothed her hair down with her hands.

"tell me what happened." miss. gina said and troy didn't speak, she just cried silently.

miss. gina stayed quiet and comforted her granddaughter the best she could at the moment.