6.

C H A E Y O U N G

Spending my day yesterday with mom is one of the best moments in my whole life. We did all things that a mother and daughter would do. We even talked about me being gay.

"Mom, am I still your daughter if you knew that I am gay? That I like girls..."

"Of course! No matter what gender you fall in love with, you are still my daughter."

"Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, so... Care to share the special person that made my daughter turn into gay?"

"It's a secret for now."

I'm scared to tell others that I like Mina. I don't why. Maybe it's because I am used to knowing it by myself only.

"Good morning Ms. Myoui. Any meetings for today?" I cheerfully greeted Mina.

"You seemed to be in a good mood Miss, Anyway, your schedule is clear today. You just have to sign this contract and you're free for today." She said and put the contract paper on top of my table.

"Great then, you can head home already." I said smiling at her.

"But..."

"No more buts, just go and rest. No doing of works for today. Do it tomorrow." I said.

She nodded and excused herself to head home already.

This is the shortest time I've ever seen her. At least she could spend her time alone... or with her someone.

I was humming a song as I read the contract and sign it after. I fix my things and left the office once I'm holding all of my things.

Heading out of the company, employees were looking at me. Maybe wondering why I'm going out without Mina at my side at this time.

I step in my car and started to drive back to my house.

Yesterday, mom is pleading me to go back to our house but I told her that I want to spend some time alone.

Upon reaching my house, I walk into my bedroom and find some casual clothes to wear. I'm going to the groceries today to buy some groceries.

After checking myself in the mirror, I grab my phone and wallet and proceed to go out of my house once again.

My phone rings and I answered it putting it on speaker.

C: Hello?
D: Yow! Bro! It's me Dahyun!
C: Oh, okay. Why did you call? Do you need anything?
D: Well, I headed to your office earlier and you weren't there. Even Mina unnie, where are guys? Are you out for a meeting?
C: Nope, I'm free for today so I send my secretary back home.
D: Ow, okay, where are you then?
C: On my way to the grocery store.
D: Hmm, I'm going to your house later. I need some help. I'll drop by later this afternoon. See you bro!

I let Dahyun unnie end the call as I park my car. Going into the grocery store, I grab a cart and walk towards the dairy section.

I grab everything that I think is needed in my home and push the cart around. As I am looking at some chocolates, I heard a familiar voice.

"What should I get? This or that?"

It's Mina. She's now wearing casual clothes and she is with someone. The same person that I saw with her before. Maybe, maybe she's the girlfriend. I mean, she's really pretty, she is full of visuals.

My eyes automatically glared as I noticed that they were holding each other hands.

Wow, this is how people felt when they saw their loved ones holding someone else's hands. It hurts.

I know to myself that I don't have any rights to feel like this, to feel jealous, because we are not together and heck that Mina doesn't even know that I love her.

"Take it both." The girl she is with said.

Mina smiled at the girl. A smile that I rarely see.

I left the chocolate aisles and went to the fruit section.

"Stop it Son Chaeyoung, don't be jealous. You don't have any right to be jealous. Just be happy that she is happy." I told myself.

I felt someone was looking at me so I find who it was. It was a random lady looking at me weirdly. She heard me talking to myself? Well, I don't care.

I walk past by her and grab two packs of strawberries. As I put them in the cart, my phone beeps.

From: Dubs
Yow bro! Grab me some choco pie! I'll pay you later

After reading the text, I walk back to the chocolate section and find the choco pie that Dahyun unnie would only eat. After getting the choco pie, I now started to walk towards the counter.

I look for a vacant one and luckily there is one. I walk there and put all of my purchases on the counter. I saw another cart that is being put behind mine, I took a glimpse of it, and it was Mina's girlfriend but she wasn't with Mina.

Where could she be?

The lady in the cashier was still punching for the groceries I purchased and I saw the girl from the side of my eye, raising her hand.

"There you are, why are so short?" I heard Mina said and giggled.

The lady told me the total amount that I needed to pay and I paid her with the exact amount.

Would Mina notice that I am here? Maybe not. She's too busy talking to her girlfriend.

I grab the plastic bags and I headed out of the grocery store trying not to look at Mina and her girl. Upon reaching my car, I put everything in the trunk and close it after.

I step in my car and started to drive back to my home. On my way back, there was traffic so I decided to play a song to get rid of the boredom I'm feeling.

'That should be me, holding your hand.'
'That should be me, making you laugh.'

"What the heck!" I said out loud as I heard the song that is being played.

How amazing...