8.

C H A E Y O U N G

The dinner with Mina is the best dinner I ever had. We talked about our lives and set aside the business talk. I was actually surprised that Mina talked a lot and she even laughs at my lame jokes.

"Ms. Chaeyoung, I'll go ahead. Have a great night." Mina said.

Weeks had passed since that dinner and the night I caught Mina's girlfriend with another girl. She didn't say anything about being in a relationship, we didn't talk about it and I didn't tell her yet that I saw her girl being with another girl.

"Okay, see you on Monday Ms. Myoui, have a great weekend." After bidding her goodbye, she left the office.

My phone beeps and I received a text from my brother.

From: Jeong Hun
Noona, where are you? I'm here.

To: Jeong Hun
On my way.

After sending the text, I fixed my things and left.

I'm going to fetch Jeong Hun from his university. His class just got back from the one week camp. Dad wants us to be in the house tonight, he said that we'll be having dinner together.

A dinner that I'm so sure that won't be a great dinner.

Upon reaching the university, I saw my brother talking to a girl. Jeong Hun froze up when the girl hugged him.

Must be a girl he's courting.

"Yah! Don't you have any plans to go in? Pali!" I shouted at him when he didn't move from his place for more than a minute already.

I was suddenly concerned with him when he shouted and jumped like an idiot.

"Noona! I can't believe it!"

"Wae?"

"You saw the girl right? Well, I confessed to her last night and I asked her if I could court her. She didn't answer me last and she just told me a while ago that she would allow me to court her. She even hugged me!" Jeong Hun happily said.

Great for him then.

At least he is not a coward like me.

"Congrats to you then. Tell me when she said yes already. I want to meet my future sister in law."

"Yah! Don't tease me noona! My heart is so happy!"

Wow, I wish I could feel that too.

Upon reaching the house, I parked my car and we head in together.

"Finally!" I heard my mom said as soon as she saw us walking in the kitchen.

"What took you both so long?" Asked mom.

"Jeong Hun's fault." I said.

"Huh? No it's not! It's your fault, you drive slow." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me, I wasn't the one who froze in his place because a girl hugs me."

"Noona!"

"Girl? So you like someone, Jeong Hun?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom, he said he confessed last night an-."

"Noona, when did your name became Jeong Hun?" My brother said and I glared at him.

We were glaring at each other when mom fake cough.

"As much as I love watching my kids interact, can you two stop glaring at each other?" Mom said with a smile.