25.

SUNA RINTAROU

The first few weeks I stuck with her was because of curiosity. I've always took a liking to mysterious things (they're big possibilities of blackmail material) and the way Osamu said Shinyya had a 'dark past' was the reason why I wanted to get to know her.

The next few weeks, until it turned to a month, we became close friends; hanging out in the music room to calling every night, it was then I realized that she really is something.

And who would've known that she was that bleeding girl I saved years ago?

Meeting her again must be a coincidence; the dream I had was obviously not, and falling for her was not my plan. All I wanted was to know what 'dark past' Shinyya had, but I ended up catching feelings instead.

But I never regret it.

I sat in soft cushion of the department store as I watch Shinyya twirling around in the silver slim gown she wore. It perfectly hugged her small frame, complimenting every inch of her skin as my eyes never left her figure.

It was entrancing and I could honestly stare at her for hours—

SMACK!

"What's your problem Atsumu?!" I yelled.

"You were staring a little too intense at Shin-chan." The blonde setter huffed.

"I'm her boyfriend. I have every right to."

This time, it was Atsumu who received a smack in the head by no other than his twin, who stared at his other half with annoyance and disgust. "You piss head, leave them alone."

"'Samu—"

"Oi." Shinyya deadpanned, getting everyone's attention. "Are you even listening?"

"It looks good on you Shinshin~!" Atsumu beamed.

"Silver always looks good on you, Shin-chan." Osamu said.

Then I felt Shinyya's eyes on me as I looked away, pretending to be interested in other things to avoid a reply.

Why? Because I was blushing and the mere sight of seeing Shinyya in that dress had me flustered deep down.

"Rinrin?" She said.

Don't stutter, Rintarou!

"You look...okay." I said, stoically and emotionlessly.

You look fucking stunning, bub.

"That's it?"

"What else do you want me to say?" I raised a brow, pretending to be annoyed as I was still avoiding her eyes.

She huffed, looking away as it was my turn to look at her now. I snickered to myself while I watch her pout and sulk as she went back inside the changing room.

After Shinyya purchased the item, we started walking our way to our usual route home. It was already nearing 6 PM and the sun is slowly setting which made the twins hurriedly walk closer to us with Osamu walking on Shinyya's right side, me on the left, and Atsumu behind us.