13.Let them tell me

Jeong-hoon:Are we almost there?!

Guard1: I just have to turn there!!

The car is already been surounded on both sides and the back

Jeong-hoon:Hurry!!

Guard 1 immediately turn the wheels to the Right...

Y/n: umm.....W-What happened?

Y/n said in a very sleepy tone.

Jeong-hoon:Young Lady?!

Y/n:hey-ahh!!

The car stopped and then started again then turn to the right. Of course Y/n got bumped on the front seat then the on the back then finally on the left side.

Y/n:H-Hey what's happening?!

Jeong-hoon:Theres about 6 cars chasing us... don't worry we are away from them now..

Y/n: ...WHAT?!?!!

Jeong-hoon:Miss Y/n..I think it's best if we get back to the mansion..

Guard1: sorry to interrupt but, The car's fuel only can take us enough to the Kim's company...

Jeong-hoon:we have no choice...go there

'Y/n:What the hell is happening?!'

Y/n: Umm.... what's going on?...

Jeong-hoon: You already know that your brothers are rich...right?

'Y/n: ...Duh -_-'

Y/n: Yeah...

Jeong-hoon: Someone knew about you being their sister so if they kidnap you they can win big time

'Y/n:...I thought this wouldn't happen so soon'

Jeong-hoon:we are staying at the company...

Y/n just stayed quiet.'How about the school materials that I need...?' Y/n thought as she was pouting while staring out the window.

When Y/n got out of the car and when she went inside. All the employees glared at her as she followed Jeong-hoon.

Jeong-hoon talked to one of the employees the lady immediately let them follow her.

Y/n healed Jeong-hoon's hand once he is the only one she can trust.

Jeong-hoon and Y/n stayed in side Mr.Kim's office while guard 1,2,3, and 4 and waiting outside.

Jeong-hoon:This is your father's office Miss Y/n

Y/n:R-Really...?

Jeong-hoon: don't worry we are safe now..

Y/n: Jeong-hoon...about what you should explain to me...

Jeong-hoon:Oh yes....You already knew that your families Business Companies are the most biggest association in Korea...So..many of the other company or even criminals wants to kidnapped of of you...