𝟨𝟫 | 𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖮 𝖳𝖴𝖤𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖸

TACO TUESDAY WAS a weekly event at Kenneth Solis' house

TACO TUESDAY WAS a weekly event at Kenneth Solis' house. Corinne, Coriah, and Jacobi had been invited only to find Sean, Lorenzo, and their friend JD there too. "Why the fuck you asking me for some weed?"

"Cause I wanna give D different brands for Sweetest Day." She says. They were back on good terms. Not the best terms but they had an open dialogue going. "Brands?" Kenneth asks. "Sis, yo ass is slow as fuck." JD tells her making them laugh. "It's strains. Not brands, babygirl." Lorenzo shakes his head. "Brands, strains. Same thing. Different types. Gimme like fifteen different ones."

"Fifteen?"

"That's not enough?" Corinne asks. "How much you think weed cost?" Coriah questions. "Hold up." She says opening her text thread with Tamia. "So a dime bag is ten dollars. A eighth is thirty-five. A quarter ounce is sixty to seventy. A half-ounce is a hundred to one ten. A ounce is one fifty to one seventy-five. She also told me that this not how it is for everybody but her plug like her so..." Corinne locks her phone. "What type you want?"

"I'm asking you for a reason. I don't know nothing." She says. "What do you know?" He asks. "I know how to make the butter and I know how to roll." She shrugs. "Mmcht." JD smacks his lips. "You know how to roll?" Lorenzo asks. "I asked D to teach me and he did." She smiles. "What you know how to roll?" Coriah asks. "Dutches. Ion like rolling the Backwoods, they give me dirty vibes." Corinne tells them. "And you don't smoke?"

"I don't smoke or drink," Corinne informs them. "What yo blood type cause I need a new liver?" JD asks. "When you need it?" Kenneth asks.

"The 15th." She says. Her brothers couldn't do shit right and she knew that if she wanted it by Saturday, she had to tell him an earlier date. "I gotchu." He says making her smile. "So where ya boy at now?"

"With his family." She says. "You wasn't invited?" Lorenzo teases. "I was but somebody was gone cry if I ain't come to Taco Tuesday." Corinne looks directly at Kenneth. "I missed you." He says. "I spent the whole day with you."

"No. I spent the whole day with you. I felt like yo assistant." Kenneth shakes his head making her laugh. "This lil girl had me going in Starbucks for her. Taking her off mute in her classes. Driving her around while she made her calls and e-learned in between look at different locations for her beauty salon." He tells them. "I fed and bought you snacks too. Don't leave that part out."

$ $ $

"They know what you did," Vic tells his son. "Who is they?" Demon asks sitting in the passenger's seat. Corinne had spent her day with her brother, and he spent his with his father. "Who the fuck you think?" Vic was pissed that Demon went behind his back when it came to the Juwan thing. "So what you gone do about it?"

"Nothing. They'on know shit for me to do some." Demon says. "Everybody know how you felt about him and now he missing. He been missing for weeks. They know you got some to do with it."

"And? If they look in the lake, they'll find him."

"And they gone wanna retaliate starting with Corinne or your momma." Vic says while they drive. "You funny." Demon looks up from his phone seeing they had pulled into the driveway. "Yo ass gone be looking stupid and I'm not in the fucking mood. Be proactive, Adonis. Finish this shit before it fucking start." Vic didn't want any more blood than necessary on his son's hands.

"I guess." He shrugs getting out of the car and grabbing the food out of the backseat. "I'm serious, Adonis. Figure this shit out before it get out of hand." He states. "I heard you," Demon says walking into the house. "Where's my wife?" Vic asks seeing Katrina as soon as he walked into the foyer. "She left talking bout she wasn't staying if my momma was here." She says picking up her phone after making her TikTok.

"So, she still here?" He asks. "If you want to date my momma again, just that," Demon says. "Shut the hell up." Vic rolls his eyes, going into the kitchen. "I thought Rin was coming with you," Katrina says following them in the kitchen. "She with her brothers." He tells her sitting down at the island. Katrina decided to FaceTime Corinne who answered after two rings. "Why you lie and say you was coming over here and you not?"

"I'm on my way now." She says. "I thought you said you wasn't coming." Demon chimes in. "I said I don't know but I would let y'all know and I let your momma know," Corinne tells him. "You was supposed to let me know. What if I would've had my other girlfriend over here?" He asks. "Play with us if you want to." De'Anna gives her son side-eye. "Period." Katrina adds making Corinne laugh.

"I'mma be there in like fifteen minutes so I'mma see y'all soon." She says. "I love you." Demon tell her. "Mhmm." Corinne hums. "You don't love me"? He asks. "I guess I love you too, stink." Corinne says making him snatch Katrina's phone to hang up on her. When Corinne makes it to the house, she speaks and hugs everybody except for Demon. She had gotten her first period in three months and she was in her feelings, so she had a short fuse when it came to everything She wasn't in the mood to deal with him and his antics.

"Y'all see how she treat me?" Demon asks. "Why you not talking to him?" De'Anna laughs. "Cause he hung up on me. If he ain't wanna talk to me on the phone, don't talk to me in person." She says making her smack his lips. "Why you hang up on her?" Vic asks. "Pause. Why y'all ganging up on me? Y'all supposed to love me more. Y'all just met her."

"She call and check on me every day. If I wanna talk to you, I gotta call first." De'Anna says. "And she told me I could work at the salon with it open up," Katrina adds. "And she be promoting me on Instagram," Vic tells Demon. "I'm GG favorite and that's all that matters."

"We going to get our hair done tomorrow," Corinne says. "I wanted yo natural hair out for my birthday." He tells her making her mug him. "Why?" She asks. "Cause it's curly and long." Demon smiles making her laugh. "But you the main one that be complaining about my two-week hairstyles like you pay for them."

"I offer every single time and you always say no." He tells her. "And?" She asks. "You wanna be so independent for no reason."