Chapter-7

Flashback Continues

Meher's p.o.v

I walked towards the procession and found that Arham Bhai (brother) is trying his best to convince the employees but they aren't listening any of his sentences. The employees are looking quite angry.

Suddenly, Arham Bhai noticed me and gave me a worried look. He gestured me to go inside the office by his eyes and I obliged him immediately.

I am waiting for Arham bhai and praying that everything is fine in the company. I am chanting Allah's name continuously.

After some time, Arham bhai entered into the room having a worried expression on his face.

I asked him hurriedly," What's happening out there? Why the employees are holding a procession?"

He replied worriedly," You don't know anything, Meher. Our company is going down. Our financial sector is almost empty."

" What? How did all this happen and when did happen? I asked him panicking.

He replied," Three months ago Adeel sir launched a new product in the market using the whole money of our company. He thought that the product will do great business and we will earn a lot of profit. But, to our bad luck, the product couldn't do profitable business in the market and we lost miserably in the stock market. We shouldn't have used the whole money".

I can clearly understand the regret in his voice.

Hearing him my eyes became widened and I have lost my words. I said to him having an unbearable expression on my face," Adeel bhai never told that he is facing that much problem in business. He always behaved that everything is fine."

" You are a little girl. What will you understand about business? Moreover, Adeel sir didn't want you to get worried about all this," He replied and sat on the nearby chair.

I asked him confusingly," But, why are the employees holding a procession? What's their demand?"

" As our financial sector is almost empty Adeel sir couldn't give them salary for three months that's why they are holding a procession. They want their right. I don't know from where I will arrange that much money. They also have family and they need money to support their family financially. We have to give them their salary sooner or later, " He replied and I saw him sweating out of too much tensions.

I am not understanding what I should say about all this. I was enjoying my life in the house lavishly unknown to the fact that my brother is going through that much.

I am still looking at Arham bhai with my shocked expression when he said," As our company is almost bankrupted after losing in the stock market so very soon it will go into the hand of the business community and they will decide what will be done with this company. Adeel sir is going to lose the company's ownership as well."( A/N- This part is totally fictional. I don't know in real life it happens or not. I am writing this line out of total imagination)

Hearing him my face became pale. I said shaking my head in negative," No, nobody can't just take our company. This company was established by my father.  It's the result of my father's hard work. I can't let anyone take our company."

" I understand your emotion Meher but there is no way. Moreover, Adeel sir's every bank balance is seized by the income tax unit. I couldn't even able to hire a lawyer yet," he replied worriedly.

I asked him," Arham bhai, what I should do now? Please, suggest me something. For our company, I can do anything."

" If the company still remains in your brother's name then we can think about something. If it goes to the business society for once then you will not be able to gain the company's ownership again," he replied and I panicked.