He Scares You For 'Fun'

Jeff deh Killar

You were frantically looking everywhere for D/N.

After breakfast, you had let him/her out for some fresh air and left Jeff to supervise since he was good with dogs, but now both of them were gone!

"D/N! D/N!" You screamed, becoming slightly panicky.

Suddenly, you heard a little whimper followed by shushing sounds.

You stormed over to the broom closest and flung the door open.

"JEFFERY WOODS!"

Jeff was sitting amongst the cleaning supplies with D/N in his arms.

"Oh hiya, Y/N!"

"What are you doing in here with my dog?"

"Well I wanted to scare you just for kicks but after last time, I decided to use an approach that didn't involve me physically being in the same room."

You were furious with him until D/N decided that he/she couldn't hold it in anymore and ended up releasing the contents of his/her bladder all over Jeff's hoodie, as he had neglected to actually wait for that part before pulling off his joke.

"EW! EW! EW!"

"Serves you right, Jeffy boy."

BEN Drowned... In snakes?

You were lying on the couch, lazily surfing through the Internet.

Suddenly a YouTube video popped up, even though you weren't even on the site.

"Huh...?"

The uploader was named: BENDrowned

You rolled your eyes and played the untitled video.

It began innocently enough in a forest.

"Wonder why BEN wanted me to watch a documentary..."

But no, it couldn't be a documentary. It was too short-

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!"

You screamed and tried to close the screen, only to find that it was frozen.

"BEN! BEN! TURN IT OFF!"

Long story short, you couldn't tear your eyes away from the screen and now the sight of that unnatural bottom going up and down will forever haunt you.

BEN thought that his joke was pretty funny and stayed well out of your way for the next few days, which were spent locked up in your room listening to heavy metal music to try and drown those awful images.

Dark Link

You were looking everywhere for your sweet boyfriend, who hadn't shown up all day.

Worried, you sent him a text.

Hey Darkness. Where are you?

There was a few minutes before you got a reply.

I'm sorry Y/N. I just can't go on like this anymore. You were the only and best girlfriend that I could ever have. Goodbye :(

You felt a shiver go down your spine as you began typing rapidly.

Where are you? ANSWER ME!

It took thirty seconds before you got a reply.

Upstairs. Bathroom. Bleeding out.