40

Jimin started to get really worried about Taehyung, it's been too weeks since he started acting weird, everyone around him seems to be fine except Taehyung. A big part of him wanted to ask but again he didn't want to force Taehyung. Taemin didn't show up after that incident in the library and somehow he could feel the man's presence around him whenever he's alone, as if someone's following him.

Hoseok and Yoongi are doing well, and of course Jungkook and him were too. The problem is that, Jungkook flirts for like almost the whole day would always come over at Jimin's dorm whenever Taehyung's out with Jackson. Jimin admits he was happy but at the same time worried at the fact that they both might get caught. None of Jungkook's hyungs cared though as if they're just letting the younger do what he wants, well they're happy for their Jungkookie to have someone who accompanies him to enjoy his daily life 'cause Jimin was distracting Jungkook from Valerie.

At first Yoongi and Aera thought that Valerie finally gave up on Jungkook, but on the second thought they both knew that she was planning on something so they both came prepared just in case she'll be back and ruin their lives again. Knowing Valerie for too long that girl doesn't give up so easily, Just like Jungkook. No wonder why they got along.

Taemin was getting crazy, Kai admits that he was with him everyday and he could see how the other was getting crazy about Jimin, Kai thought that it was stupid to fall for Jimin because really? Jimin? Out of all people, his friend was getting crazy about that nerd who he forced to suck dick back in the days, the piece of shit that he always bullies just for his satisfaction. Kai admits, Jimin changed his friend. After that night at the club when he came back he never dared to do shitty things but instead lock his self on his dorm room and stare in space. For a friend- well no if Taemin sees him as one.. for Kai as his.. friend? More like servant he also cared for Taemin and he didn't want to get him go crazy about an ugly nerd.

After what she saw that night at the balcony, Valerie was really furious, she was quiet these days and just kept stalking Jimin who was always with Jungkook. She found out that that little nerd was Aera's little brother. She huffed at the thought how different could siblings be.

Yeah? Jimin was stalked by two of those crazy people and he wasn't aware even a bit, Taehyung's also getting crazy 'cause he once saw Taemin hiding behind the bushes when he was also following Jimin to check if he was alright. Namjoon knew it of course and now both of them were keeping their eyes on Jimin.

A lot of people has their eyes on Jimin as he thinks.

"Seokjin hyung.." he called out the elder's name from the living room, he didn't know why he found it comfy and to share all his problems to the older, and he keeps coming back in his place just to share some of his stories. Well he thinks that he possibly kept coming back 'cause he thinks the older gives the best advice to all his problems.

"Yeah?" The older replied while heading his way back in the living room where Jimin was while carrying the sandwiches he made.

"Have you ever felt like someone's following you?" Jimin asks quietly and this made the older look back at him weirdly while placing down the tray on the little table in the center.

"Well yeah, I have a lot of stalkers but none of them dared to hurt me" he replied "why do you ask?" He questioned Jimin who flinched at his sudden question.

"Well it's not like I'm being followed but, every time when I walk alone somewhere I just feel like there's someone's watching me.. Well it's just a feeling, I think I'm just overthinking" Jimin nervously explained, well not the whole of it. Truth is he felt more like that. Once, he heard some footsteps coming towards him but Taehyung was near him that time so it slowly went away and he didn't hear it anymore. Sometimes he'd see a figure running behind the trees but he was unsure if it was really a person since it was dark.