Chapter 24

"For the future, I will just give you a piece of advice. The wrong information is more dangerous than no information, and can cost countless lives. But for now, I wish you all luck," said Ibiki.

"Yeah, I passed," cheered Naruto.

Suddenly, he heard a low sound of something cutting through the air. He quickly stood up and reached for a Kunai, only to find he didn't have one.

Something broke through the window and soon a banner had covered Ibiki.

"Now is not the time to cheer. I am the proctor of the second exam, Anko Mitarashi. Let's move to the next stage. Yes, Follow me," said Anko.

"What..." started Naruto.

"...the..." added Kurotsuchi.

"...fuck!" completed Kiba.

"Read the surrounding," said Ibiki from behind the banner, causing Anko to blush in embarrassment. She then went to Kiba and pulled his ears.

"12-year-olds shouldn't swear," said Anko.

"Ouch ouch ouch! Sorry," said Kiba.

"She is just like Naruto," muttered Sakura.

"78, Ibiki? You let 26 teams slide?" asked Anko.

"It seems you have become too soft," said Anko after a moment.

"Or this year's batch was good," said Ibiki.

"Whatever, when I am done with them, less than half will remain," said Anko.

"Less than half!" gasped Sakura.

"Yes. Tomorrow, meet me at training ground 44. Your jonin sensei will give you more information," said Anko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck," said Naruto panting. He was currently training, without his weights.

"Such unbelievable speed," said Hitome.

Hiashi and Hitome had visited Hokage, and on the way back they saw Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke practising.

"Let's do this once again," said Naruto as he jumped in the air.

He ran at his speed. Sasuke aimed many fireballs at Naruto while Sakura aimed many Kunai and shurikens.

"They are working very hard," said Hiashi.

"Wouldn't Naruto get hurt?" asked Hitome.

"That boy with that Uchiha bested an S-rank shinobi, that too Zabuza. He will be fine," said Hiashi.

"He is perfect for our Hinata, isn't he?" asked Hitome.

"Yeah, but we never asked him what he wanted," said Hiashi.

"Well, let's just leave it to Hinata," said Hitome.

"I just hope she isn't too shy around him," said Hiashi.

"Boys love shy girls," said Hitome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata and Shino were practising a jutsu that Hinata had made.

"Hinata, you are doing great. I must say, this is incredible," said Shino.

"Thank you Shino, but Naruto kun also deserves credit," said Hinata.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------