2

"Okay! Everyone introduce themselves! I'm Toast."

"Hi! I'm pokimane, but you can call me Poki."

"Hi! I'm PewDiePie." Followed by a laugh.

"I'm Ludwig."

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA, LADS. I'm Jack."

"Hi bitches, it's thee motherfucking Bretman Rooooock." Everyone laughs knowing that Bretman is doing his little dance at home.

"I'm Rae!"

"Hello, I'm Ryan."

"Uh, hi. I'm Sykkuno."

"Oh, um, I'm Corpse."

Everyone says a collective 'hi Corpse' and welcomes him to the group. Corpse is shy at first but eventually warms up to everyone. The game starts and everyone is having fun.

"Okay, so where is everyone." Jack asks mid game.

There's only 4 people left.

Jack: "I reported the body in electrical."

Toast: "I'm all the way at Navigation."

Sykkuno: "I'm actually in storage right now, but I swear it's not me."

Jack: "Where was Corpse?"

Corpse: "Oh, um. In admin, at the card swipe."

Toast: "Hadn't you done that at the beginning of the game though?"

Corpse: "Uh, I failed like 20 times so I'd given up."

Sykkuno: "Wait, actually?" *laughs* "I'll help you out with that."

Corpse: "Oh, thanks, Sykkuno." *blushes*

Sykkuno: "No problem, Corpse." *blushes*

Toast: "So we're skipping?"

~

"Hey, Corpse. Are you doing something this weekend?" Sykkuno asks because he knows only Corpse can hear him due to the proximity chat.

"Um, nothing special, no."

"Oh, well. I was thinking, you could join us on Sunday to watch a movie?"

Corpse can literally see the blushing and awkwardness radiate out of Sykkuno's character. He lets out a deep chuckle and says, "I'd love that. If you don't mind."

"Oh yeah, we don't mind. The more the merrier." Sykkuno sighs in relief. "We have this thing where each one of us gets to choose whatever movie we want each week. It's Jack turn this time, so I'm not sure if it will be a good movie."

Corpse whole heartedly laughs at that and Sykkuno's chest fills up with warmth. He must be looking like an idiot smiling in the middle of his room while looking at the screen.

Corpse is about to reply something when someone reports Toast's body.

Jack: "Okay we know it's Sykkuno."

Corpse: "Oh yeah, it's definitely Sykkuno."

Sykkuno: "Wait, what? I was with you the whole time, Corpse."