Another Beast

After Y/N got back home from his fight against Susano'o and previously Azrael, the LDO could barely maintain consciousness from the Longinuslanze Testament that and the fact that their Leader's powers have increased from their already insane degree to an even higher level if they thought that his powers were already immense then this was taking immense and crank that shit up to 90 times his normal strength(On Yetzirah degree of the Die Ewigkeit that is)

Y/N:I'm back-said deactivating his Longinuslanze Testament.

Wolfgang:Welcome back boss-said while jumping around.

Kei:Welcome back Lord Heydrich-said bowing.

Tubal Cain:"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"-said while saluting from the backyard.

Kristoff:Good to have you back Lord Heydrich-said while politely bowing.

Riza:Lord Heydrich want a cup of tea?-said offering him.

Y/N:Why yes Babylon-said which got Gilgamesh a bit triggered.

Beatrice:Where were you Lord Heydrich?.

Y/N:*Sips tea*I was merely fighting two really strong beings gotta admit the last one made me think of using my Briah-said which shocked the LDO.

Eleonore:But who would be so strong?

Y/N:Oh you see he was a proclaimed God of Destruction, and the other had such a physical strength that the laws of Physics bend to his will-said drinking his tea.

Rot:A Die Ewigkeit user?

Y/N:They weren't hence why I have added them to my Legions-said making an image of the 2 beings in front of everyone.

Y/N:The one with dark Blue hair and red eyes is Azrael nicknamed the Mad Dog, and the being with a demonic looking armor is Susano'o-said showing them those images.

Rusalka:They don't look that nice.

Machina:It doesn't matter whether they look awful what's more important is what is inside.

Y/N:By the way where are Bey,Claudia and Methuselah?

Solomon:They went out.

Y/N:In civilian clothing like when Leonhart was in Kraft Junior's school?

BB:Yeah they went in civilian clothing.

Y/N:I hope they don't destroy this city that is my job to do-said looking at the sky

Wilhelm:We're back bitches!-said which earned him a smack on his head courtesy of Claudia.

Wilhelm:Claudia what the hell!?

Claudia:Because you need to learn to be polite in front of Mister Heydrich.

Methuselah:You should really learn how to only be rude to enemies.

Y/N:But that would be like taking a core part of his personality out wouldn't it?