14.

"Jimin?" Jungkook opened his eyes to see the bed beside himself empty

"Jimin?" Jungkook opened his eyes to see the bed beside himself empty. His body one mess, the wound on his shoulder almost healed but still painful, yet the memories of last night warmed him up from the inside.

Where was his beautiful hybrid gone? Jungkook sighed rolling in bed hoping Jimin hasn't shifted into a cute shy fox again as he needed him badly.

Jungkook's heart was racing uncontrollably when he sat up to rub his face and mess up his hair even more. The bed carried the smell of everything they had done raising the longing terribly. Jungkook got up stumbling towards the bathroom, it was difficult to walk, the hard he was. There was some splashing coming from the room, so he looked inside to see Jimin sitting in the bubble bath blowing soap bubbles all around the floor.

"Hi beauty," Jungkook grinned coming in seeing Jimin's eyes widen at the sight of his naked body and his visible tension.

Jimin gulped licking his lips, did they just thought about the same, how hard Jungkook could take his little fox.

"Hi," Jimin's voice was extremely high pitched.

Instead of answering Jungkook just walked into the bathtub straddling Jimin's face feeling his lips giving his length gut a deep good morning suck and kiss.

Jungkook moaned allowing Jimin to please him in his lips for long moments until pulling out and kneeling in the bathtub.

Jimin's eyes carried lust, his huge lips swollen so Jungkook fell on them parting them with his tongue, kissing so hungrily. The whole room flying at the taste, Jimin's arms and tail tangling around his neck and waist pulling him even closer, when they were trying to swallow each other's faces like some mad men, the water splashing out of the bathtub when Jungkook was digging his nails into Jimin's thighs definitely leaving scratch marks, yet they couldn't stop to make out fiercely while grinding on each other.

Jungkook lifted Jimin pressing him to the bathtub while getting in swiftly, feeling Jimin's warm hole swallowing him in, so he rocked his hips more, there was no steady rhythm just needing this morning, his lips still tearing on Jimin's lips, kissing, licking, biting, leaving saliva traces all over his face. Jimin moaned so softly so Jungkook quickened his peace, his body climbing some heavenly stairs while making rough morning love to his fox. Jimin's tail filling his butthole so suddenly Jungkook cursed arching his back. The triple pleasure undeniable, from his d* trusting into Jimin, the hybrid's fox tail rocking inside him, his treasures rubbing against the boy's belly, from Jimin's delicious lips and tongue he was licking and sucking in endlessly. The vision of Jimin's closed eyelids disappearing in some stars when the tail found his soft spot and Jungkook came without a warning right into Jimin pressing him to the bathtub, resting his head on the boy's shoulder inhaling sharply. He felt Jimin touching himself to come into the warm water, Jungkook's body filling with goosebumps at the perspective of bathing in Jimin's c*m. Both just staying there returning from that long ride with a delay.

"Jimin..." Jungkook looked up pecking Jimin's lips and nose.

"Shush, let me stay in that dream for a bit longer," Jimin's thumb rested on his lips so Jungkook kissed it, kissed Jimin.

What was just going on with him, he has never been as vulnerable as this morning, needing Jimin's kisses like air to breath.

Their tongues finding each other to play so beautifully, Jimin's fox ears bending in Jungkook's fingers. He pulled out in between hot open mouth kisses, Jimin's tail still inside him. How would Jimin feel there, he wondered casting a glance over Jimin's d*.

The boy blushed.

"What?"

"Next time I want to feel you inside me," muttered Jungkook when Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

"I can't top, Jungkook what are you talking about?"

"I want to feel you, not your tail, your d*," Jungkook grinned at the perspective. "And after I will bring you to the stars even harder."

Jimin was watching him in shock.

"I'm just some small hybrid and you are the big brave warrior, I cannot top."

"It's an order," Jungkook was caressing Jimin's cheeks.

The hybrid's expression was still troubled.

"If it's an order I will do my best king Jeon."

"But only if you want. I can wait," Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips again.

"Why are you doing it?"

"What?" Jungkook grinned.

"Humans aren't treating hybrids like that."

Jimin's clever eyes seemed to read through him so Jungkook looked away, his heartbeat raising so rapidly.

"Jungkook why is your heart beating so loudly," Jimin's palm landed on his chest, Jungkook's throat becoming like scratched immediately.

He looked up to meet those stunning green eyes feeling butterflies raising, tingling in his stomach, on the backside of his throat. He has never experienced anything like that, his whole body in uproar, in some crazy state that was leaving him numb to the whole world, except for Jimin, his fox.

Jungkook swallowed nervously.

"The sex with you is beautiful, the sex with you tastes the best. I have never had sex like that," he said trying to sound anyhow convincing.

Some sad glitters lit up in Jimin's eyes, yet he just nodded.

"Let me continue to make you feel right each night," Jungkook pulled Jimin into a deep kiss, trying to still those feelings that have woken up inside him he didn't want to name. Jimin answered the kiss, both touching so meaningfully again, but there was loud banging at the door so Jungkook stopped turning his head.

"Coming!" He yelled giving Jimin a few more hungry kisses, squeezing his lips dry off all saliva in his. "Will be right back!" Jungkook jumped out of the bathtub running through the bathroom.

 "Will be right back!" Jungkook jumped out of the bathtub running through the bathroom

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? I'm sorry for a double hot chapter, but soon a lot will happen so Jikook need some nice time ;) who do you think is at the door?

Much <3