Chapter 53

Door bell rings..
Shehnaaz opens the door.. it's Saanjh..

"Achha hua aap agayi..jake please usko ek bandaid lagado..he has cut his finger!"

"Tu kyun nehi laga rahi hai?? Phirse lafra ho gayi hai tum dono mein?"

"Di..meri curry jal jayegi.. baad mein baat karti hoon..dinner karke jana zaroor..abhi jake usko lagado please..!"

Saanjh steps into his room and finds him trying to do the band-aid on himself.
"Aabe khud thodi na kar payega! De mujhe de..!"... She takes the gauze from him..

"Shehnaaz bata rahi thi that you had a cut and tujhe help kardun thodi si..".. she deliberately pinches him to see what went wrong again..

"Areh wah! Usne tujhe laganeke leye bola lekin khud nehi aayi!"... He smirks..

"She is working Sid! Don't take stuffs in a wrong way always!"

"Yeah whatever! Chal jaldi kar.. mujhe washroom jana hai!"

************

Shehnaaz calls everyone for dinner..

Considering that Sidharth had a cut on his right hand, she placed different spoons for him to let him have his dinner at ease. Usually, he prefers to use hand while eating parathas, so she has torn small pieces of parathas for him to grab and mix it with the curry ..🤗

He comes and sits with Khushi and Saanjh..
"Tu bhi aaja..!".. Saanjh insists..

"Aap log start karo, I need to take shower!"... replies Shehnaaz..

Sidharth stares at the table and gets to see all that she did for him and looks back at her..."kaha ja rahi hai?! Dinner nehi karegi?"

"I need to take a shower..aap log khalo..I will join back in few minutes.."

"Sit here..!!"..he demands sternly..

"Sidharth I feel uncomfortable! I need to take a shower! Khalo na aap!"

He exhales...."Ok go..I will wait.."

"Sanu jake nahalo! I can't resist this food now!".. says Khushi..🤣

She sighs, knowing that she can't win here, so she gives up and pulls out a chair next to him to sit..

"Di salad lo na! Aap kaha lost ho?".. Khushi asks Saanjh..

"Kuch bhi toh nehi.. I am good!".. replies Saanjh, who seems very quiet and down than her usual self..!

"Kya hua tujhe?!"..Sidharth pulls her hair..

"Aabe kya kar raha hai?!"

"Toh bata hua kya hai?! Tu toh chup rehne wali material nehi hai!"

A message pops up on Saanjh's mobile and she reads it immediately, without answering Sidharth..
"Guys, I need to go! I am sorry!"...she hurries up instantly..!

Sidharth holds her back..."Aabe rukh!! Show me the text!"

"Sid! Abhi nehi! I will talk to you later!"..says Saanjh..

"Shut up! Show me the text!"

He snatches the mobile from her hand and reads the text and the text says:
"Time for the prayer! Jaldi se aaja!"

"Oh shit! I totally forgot! I am so sorry yaar!"...he gets up from the chair and hugs her immediately...!!

Her eyes well up.."Its fine..! Main baas ja hi rahi thi but tune call karliya toh agayi thodi der k leye!"