16.

"What battle, that laugh of a king has taken his army to the second city, we will surround them there and kill easily," the guys began to laugh

"It might be a trap, so prepare," Jungkook left the tent walking through the camp swiftly to not to bang into anyone.

He was happy to reach his tent where Jimin was lying on his bed cuddling a pillow sleeping peacefully. Jungkook stopped taken aback by the boy's beauty.

"You must be exhausted," Jungkook sat down on the mattress placing the berries for Jimin next to his head, caressing over the boy's blonde hair stings.

Jimin purred rubbing his eyes yawning loudly.

"Sleep, I have brought you supper," Jungkook was still playing with Jimin's hair.

"Will you cuddle me?" Asked Jimin.

"Later, I need to meditate, there's an urgent matter I must rethink."

Jimin's eyes widened in fear.

"Not about you silly, it's about the war and king Yoongi," Jungkook sighed when Jimin took a breath of relief in. "You don't need to be so worried constantly, I will not leave you, promise." Jungkook chuckled.

"Where are you going to meditate?"

"There's a secret place in the mountains behind the camp, warm thermal lakes surrounded by a beach filled with dark gray volcanic sand. It's the prefect spot to grab your own thoughts."

"Can I come with you?" Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes more.

"You need some rest, besides I have to concentrate and you're pure distraction," Jungkook laughed.

"I can roll up next to you as a fox and be totally quiet," Jimin made a cute face.

"You know exactly what I would do to you on a beach, in a warm lake," Jungkook's heart began to pound loudly.

Jimin's face covered with blushes but his eyes lit up.

"So let's do it king Jeon."

Jungkook couldn't stand it any longer so he shushed Jimin with a hungry kiss.

"Stay here," he begged pulling from those insane lips.

Jimin was watching him in that way which was making him so weak.

"I will come back after the mediation and give it all to you, ok?" Jungkook nuzzled his face
into Jimin's neck.

"I'm turned on now," Jimin laughed.

"So imagine how turned on you will be in a few hours," Jungkook winked.

"Don't let me wait for too long king Jeon," Jimin bit his lip meaningfully.

Jungkook nodded pulling the boy closer by his face, kissing him so passionately for such long moments his head was all twisted when he moved away.

"See you soon," Jungkook took his sword and cloak then left the tent quickly, his body begging to turn back and press Jimin to the mattress, undress and make nothing but love, yet he needed to understand why king Yoongi had changed plans so suddenly.

There was that bad feeling inside Jungkook, which was pushing him forward outside the gate, past a filed with moist fog ribbons hanging in the air. Jungkook was double checking if no one was following him taking a few fake curves in the forest before lifting the evergreen strings of Lovehigh plants to dive into the darkness of soft smelling leaves and emerge on the other side on a secret path leading up the mountain, one shaman Jin has shown him years ago, as his village was just about seven miles from here.

Jungkook has been coming to the terminal lakes often, whenever he needed to train medication, practice taming his powers or to clear off his head.

The visit in the palace has brought back too many memories, opened past wounds he had believed had been already healed, but what has shaken him to the core were his own feelings waking up so uncontrollably. Jungkook has never been in love, never even had a crush. Had his mind twisted by many beautiful girls for short and intense intimacy encounters, yet non could even get a even bit closer to his heart. Now, his heart was crazy, taken, aching and howling, begging to wrap Jimin up into his arms and never let go.

Jungkook sighed stopping abruptly as he has been so deeply in his thoughts he didn't even notice the path had ended and he was now standing on the dark gray beach surrounded by silver rocks giving out their own light, casting reflections on the steaming surface of the three lakes.
It has been one of the most beautiful places in their land, one only rulers and shaman's knew about, a secret treasure reserved for chosen ones.

Jungkook untied the cloak staying in his comfortable evening clothes, he placed the sword into the sand then sat down on the beach in the meditation pose closing his eyes, inhaling the warm steam and the total silence.

Why would Yoongi waste time and supplies to lead his army to the second city? Am I in love? This thought cut the first one so rapidly so Jungkook sighed begging his mind to concentrate, analyzing all possible ways Yoongi's army could go from 'City of Dawn'. Do I really love Jimin or is it just a crush? I need him physically, I long for him, but I am also so worried about him, want him to be happy and always smile. Am I in love? Jungkook couldn't help but to go back to that strange mantra over and over again.

He knew he shouldn't, but Jungkook hasn't been coming back for so long and Jimin was so frustrated by waiting that he finished the berries, drank down the rest of the water in the big jar then shifted into the fox leaving the tent.

There were so many people still up in the camp he needed to be extra careful maneuvering between supplies, tent-walls, hiding behind people's legs or boxes finding a way outside the main gate past the guards. One noticed him, though, and began to toss stones behind him yelling: "You animals have no shame! Go you thief!"

 One noticed him, though, and began to toss stones behind him yelling: "You animals have no shame! Go you thief!"

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jungkook slowly realizing his feelings for Jimin, will Jimin find him? Will Jungkook be mad at him for coming?

Much <3