Aaawwwwweeeee!

Avni Malhotra

I was packing my stuff when Ruhi & Tanvi entered my room fighting on something.

"White one!" Tanu said.
"Pink!" Ruhi said.

What is going on?

"What are you fighting on, now?" I asked them closing the chain of my bag.

"I want to wear my pink dress on the holi party, but she says white!" Ruhi said with a sad face.

She sat on my bed and was whining about the dress.

Veer entered my room saying.
"Avni... I can't find the Mehta project file."

"It is in your room Veer, you were studying it three days ago." I said rolling my eyes.

"V... you can come with your problems later. First she is going to solve my problem!" Ruhi said to Veer with a pout.

"And what is your problem, my little brat!" He said going towards her and picked her up.

I looked at them in awe.

He smiled at her. A full blown smile.

And my heart just skipped a beat!

Control!

"Avni, tell me it is a holi party. So she should wear white right?" Tanu asked mischeviously.

Now I get it, she is just troubling Ruhi about it. Knowing very well that pink one is Ruhi's favourite dress.

"Yeah.. but Ruhi can wear whatever she likes." Veer said pinching her cheeks.

Ruhi put her hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.
"You are the best... V!"

Aaawwwwweeeee!

He just chuckled and asked her
"Now can I borrow your Avni for my problem."

"She is all yours!" Tanvi said taking Ruhi with her & winked at him.

I rolled my eyes at her.
"Avni, let's go."  He said and then his eyes fell on the suitcases behind which I was packing.
He looked at them for a second and then looked at me.

"Too eager to leave?" He asked with a very blank face.

"I don't have a reason to stay." I said looking at him.

We were just looking at each other and I knew he wanted to say something but was holding back.

I just sighed.
"We have to search for the file." I said and he just hummed.

I snapped my fingers before his eyes.
"Veer, where are you lost?" I asked him.

He came out of his daze & said
"Uhhh... nothing!"

He held my hand and led me towards his room.

I wish you'd hold this hand a little longer!

We entered his room and I went towards his bed side table.
I opened the drawer and removed the file.

I turned around and handed him the file glaring at him.
"This is the reason, I always tell you to keep your things organized." I said shaking my head in a disapproving way.

"You spoil me, okay! Before you I used to get everything on my own only." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Ohhh... So should I stop finding your things for you?" I asked smirking.