Red!!

Hello friends,
In this chapter we will  see how Kiaan and Samaira will take things further to save each other and family from RED💔 . 

And also how Aarav and Tiya as a brother and sister will come up with new plan to handle RED ❤️
Two different heart one broken one happy . Let's see what's coming up in further chapters .

Yes one important thing this chapter will have few similar scenes from last chapter of Kiaan's "coming together ," as both the books are connected to each other so sometimes this happens .

Gonna be a long chapter and at end a surprise for my readers hehe ❤️🌹

✍🏻
Samaira felt happy that her family is finally going to talk to Kiaan and Tiya about their engagement. On the other side she was tensed too after all the messages Red was continuously sending , she decided to tell her brother and called him and told him she knows something about their father's office issue with that lift and all and she asked him to come home soon .

Kiaan planned to go to his uncle Rathod after dropping off Tiya at her mansion but his sister's words made him come back home .

 Samaira went to the main door and waited for her brother . She felt relieved that finally she is going to tell everything to her brother .

Kiaan got down and looked at his mansion door . His sister was standing at the door , she ran and hugs him tightly, " someone was behind me , he had been messaging me since we came back from vacation," She said meeting her brother's eye.

Kiaan slightly moved back and looked at his sister ," And you are telling me now, why now you should have started your own detective agency ," he angrily said.

Samaira was shocked , her brother was angry without hearing her ,"I was scared ," she said not meeting her brother's eyes.

"Scared really of that person," Kiaan asked turning to go inside the house .  

"Bhai?"  Samaira pulled him back.

"We will talk later, I am giving you chance to make up your mind about that fear, may be you are still scared and all the stuffs going around doesn't stand when compared to your fears," he said meeting his sister's eye .

He took her by her arms," someone followed us in Lonavala do you have any idea ," he asked looking down at his sister who has tears in her eyes .

"Yes, I know," she showed him the picture sent to her in the  morning .

Kiaan tried to take her phone , he wanted to see who this person is and what message he had been sending to his sister .

"No," Samaira stepped back, " we will talk later , right  now mom and dad are waiting for us in dining room," she said keeping her mobile phone in her back pocket of her denims shorts .

"Kiaan nodded I trust you will not hide anything now ," he asked turning towards dinning room.

"Sure Bhai , I won't hide," she said walking behind him.

✍🏻
Aarav walked down from his room, finally he felt happy to see his sister back from Lonavala. She looked bit tensed though, he thought. She had freshen up and  dressed in pink and white lukhnowi suit.

"I missed you girl," Aarav gave her side hug.

Tiya looked at her brother and smiled but Aarav could feel her tension .

"We can talk if you like ," he whispered in her ear.

"We will later after dinner hopefully," she said in low voice.

"It's about Kiaan ?" Aarav asked .

"No it's about someone who followed us in Lonavala," she whispered.