𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It was the most beautiful day, the sunset danced behind the hills it was beautiful coral colour. I smile as i take in the beautiful view; this was always mine and Harry's favourite thing to do as kids, we used to sit in the window watching the sunset and we were just so happy.

"Maybe one day Alex, we can get out of the house and find a nice spot up on the hills and watch the sunset together", Harry beamed as he smiled at me.

Maybe one day Harry, i'll wait as long as it takes.

It was an amazing contrast; seeing the beautiful sunset and then the traces of snow still covering the ground. I soaked in the warmth, closing my eyes as the sun shone bright.

As much i loved watching the sunset, i was lonely. Maybe i was stupid but i wanted him here, holding my hand tight, telling me he's sorry. I didn't want to fight with him, i just needed him.

"Are you ready", he said shyly

I was confused, until seeing the picnic basket in his hands. His smile was bright but his eyes full and full of sadness.

"Draco-"

"Before you say no, just please give me a chance to make it up to you", he begged "I will apologise to you on the way, so please just give me a chance".

That smile...it was enough to make any girl melt. As angry as i was with him, he's trying to make it up to me and i guess i've done far worse to him.

He was dressed in his elegant black suit, as he caught me admiring him, he decided to give me a little spin.

"Well come on then, before i change my mind", i lied.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

He explained why he acted so awfully yesterday, he felt uncomfortable begging surrounded by everyone and felt like he had a load of pressure on his shoulders, which i didn't believe. I kept pushing him to tell me the real reason because i could tell when he was lying. He went on to tell me that he was scared, petrified of admitting that he had feelings for me. He wasn't just scared of saying it infront of me but he was scared to admit it to himself because he was always told showing emotions was pathetic.

We thought it'd be best to start over, forget everything that'd happened and have a fresh start.

It was quite a long walk to Draco's secret location, he held my hand the entire time and occasionally shot me his cheeky smile.

A few minutes before we was due to arrive at the spot, he blindfolded me.

"Kinky right, could come in use later on", he laughed.

"You wish", i said slapping his chest playfully, i quickly felt regret as i watched him flinch. "Shit, i'm sorry Draco, i didn't think".

"No you wish, you know you want me right now", he grinned, ignoring what just happened. "Just a few more steps and we're there".

"The anticipation is killing me".

He lifts the blindfold off me. Before even looking where we were, i grab his face softly and kiss his smiling lips.