33

Twin Speak:

Fred: Hi

George: Hi

Both: Hi

<3rd POV>

Harry bounced at the balls of his feet, staring at the gates across the land. Riddle Manor is in the middle of a huge plot of land, leaving many places to play Quidditch or to garden. Flowers and trees covered the land, bright colors among the green grass. There is a paved road that leads from the gates towards the manor itself. 

Harry was currently waiting for the twins on the pavilion at the first floor. Everyone else was currently in the manor somewhere. Only Rosaline was with him, and she was playing with the bricks that Narcissa bought for her. Really, the way Rosaline was spoiled, she would grow up to be a princess. 

Just then, two twins laughter could be heard down the paved road. Harry grinned as he rushed towards the twins, tackling them into a hug. 

"Harrykins!" 

"We"

"Can't"

"Breath!"

The twins said as Harry released them looking sheepish. 

"Sorry. Just missed you. I need someone other than Tom, Rosaline, Draco, and the adults. They're all so boring." Harry laughed, bringing the twins to the pavilion where Rosaline stared at them with huge owlish eyes.

"Meet Rosaline. Rosie, this is Fred and George." Harry introduced them. Just like Harry, the twins immediately fell for the toddler's tricks. All it takes was a smile and she had the two red-heads wrapped around her fingers.

"She's so cutee!" The twins exclaimed watching as Rosaline tried to grab their fingers. 

"Ok stop cooing over her. We need to get inside. Tom's waiting for us." Harry said, lifting Rosaline from the ground. 

"Are we"

"Finally"

"Meeting"

"The Scary"

"Dark LORD?"

Harry stared at the twins before exploding into laughter. 

"Scary Dark LORD? He's more like a fluffy bunny than a dark lord." Harry said in between laughter. 

Fred and George actually looked scared before Harry reassured them that Tom was not scary at all. 

"Anyways, he's in the study, waiting for you." Harry said, bringing the group inside the manor. 

The journey into the study was a quiet and tense journey. You could feel the nerves rolling off the Weasleys Twins. Harry inwardly smirked at their stiff posture. 

"Good luck." Harry smirked opening the door to the study, gently pushing the twins inside before entering and closing the door behind him, leaving Rosaline outside to find his fathers. 

<Harry POV>

'This will be interesting.' I thought to myself watching as Tom read a letter. Fred and George stood awkwardly in front of the door, shuffling from one feet to another.

"Please sit. You don't have to stand." Tom said, finally looking up from his letter and gesturing to the two seats in front of the desk. 

Fred and George glanced at me, and I gave them a nod, to show them it was fine to sit down. The two hesitated before sitting on the green and silver armchairs. 

"So, Harry told me that you two are planning to - actually - willing to help us, the Dark Side." Tom interrogated the twins with a scary kind of voice. 

I cleared my throat, causing Tom's attention to focus on me. 

'Be nice.' I mouthed to him, and Tom's lip pursued into a small smirk before continuing with the Weasley Twins.

"You realize that once you help us, you cannot go back to the light side?"

"Yes"

"We"

"Understand"

"If we didn't"

"Why would we even volunteer"

"To be here in the first place?

Tom blinked at the twins, and I must admit, it is rather strange to hear them speak like that. He turned towards me and asked, "Are they always like that?"

"Yup." I said, popping the p. 

Tom sighed. "If you're sure. Welcome to the Dark Side." 

The twins literally grinned at the Dark Lord before jumping out of their seats and pulling me out of the room. But before they could grab me, I sent Tom a quick wave before I was pulled out. 

~

"Wow." was all Fred and George had to say about the conversation they had with Tom. I rolled my eyes before collapsing on my black sofa. 

The three of us were currently in my bedroom. It was huge, spacious, and rather dark. Black walls, four poster bed with silver hangings. A fireplace with a black sofa and 2 matching silver sofas. It was a rather simple room, but my favorite part of the room was the library that was connected to my room. The library was huge. It had two doors, so I don't have to worry everyone entering my room just to enter the library. 

Lounging on my sofa, I rolled my eyes at the twins who were seated at the two armchairs. 

The door banged open and I glared at the insufferable person who decides to come into my bedroom without knocking the bloody door. 

"What?" I snapped.

Draco strutted into the room, pushing my legs off the sofa, ignoring my protests, and sat beside me.

I grumbled under my breath about how spending too much time with peacocks affected Draco's brain. 

Draco playfully shoved me before turning his attention to the twins.

"What are you doing here?" 

"They just had a business meeting with Tom." I hastily cut in to prevent Draco from hearing the fine details. It's not that I don't want him to know, but he would demand to be a part of the rescue mission from Azkaban, as his aunt Bellatrix was inside, I couldn't let him go because he didn't have the experience like me. I mean sure, he can cast a few 3rd and 4th years spell but not higher. I could control the elementals to make the Dementors go away and make our journey safer and easier. 

"Oh? You know, we best not let you two go near Sirius and Remus." Draco said with a mischievous smirk and a dangerous glint in his eyes.  

"Draco!" I warned, but it was too late. The twins were curious already. crap.

"Why?"

"Yeah why? "

"Oh nothing, just that the two of you are huge pranksters. So is Sirius. Remus pretends that he doesn't and never perform a prank on anyone, but don't believe him. I'm pretty sure he executed several pranks when they were back at school." Draco continued, pretending not to hear me.

Immediately the twins started their prank strategies, even inviting Draco into their planning. 

I groaned and smashed my head into several of the silver and black pillows thrown on the sofa and the armchairs. This will be a long day. 

A/N: BLOODY MERLIN! Almost 3k votes guys???? This is amazing. Like seriously. Thank you so muchh!! Love you guys so muchhh!!! 💖💖💖