Longing | حسرت

HAPPY READ!❤

HAPPY READ!❤

تقدیرسے ہر شخص نے پایاحصہ

میرےحصےمیں تیرےساتھ کی حسرت آئ

(Taqdeer say hur shakhs nay paya hissa

Meray hissay mein tere sath ki husrut ayi)

Dada Jan's Haveli:

"Pehle tou aik cheater tha ab do do mil gye hain (We had one cheater at first, now two are teamed up)", Huzaifa huffed in anger eyeing Zain and Maham.

"Who did you call cheater Huzaifa?", Maham narrowed her eyes.

"Do I need to explain?", Huzaifa replied.

"Maham baji ignore him, Bhai can't see us winning. He is just jealous.", Zain said.

"Huh? Jeet hi na jao (We will see)", Huzaifa rolled his eyes.

Everyone was playing cards. Maham and Zain paired up together and cheated full-time, as usual.

"Huzaifa let them cheat, they still can't win. jeetne ka dum nahi hai bacho mein (The kids haven't got the guts to win)", Usman and Huzaifa laughed and high-fived.

Zohaib agreed to play with them after a lot of insistence and handed Zahra to his mom. He had made such a poker face that nobody could guess his cards. On the other side, Faryal being Faryal got tricked by Usman and showed all her cards to him.

Uzair was teasing both Zain and Maham. He was trying to get a sneak peek of their cards by leaning towards them every now and then.

"Uzair bhai what are you doing", Zain whined, trying to push him away with his elbow.

"Cheaters getting annoyed by another cheater", Huzaifa chuckled.

In the end, after a lot of arguments the game ended, Zohaib was declared as a clear winner.

"Chupay Rustum (A dark horse)", Faryal murmured and pouted.

It was their last night in the haveli as they will be leaving for Islamabad tomorrow in the morning.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much, please don't go", Usman said with a saddened voice.

"I wish we could live together Usman Bhai", Zain replied.

Maham was sitting beside Faryal, her head placed on Fayal's shoulder. She straightened in her place, looked into her eyes, and said with a pout, "Faryal I'll miss you a lottttt". Both of them took each other in a warm hug savoring the sisterhood.

"These days were the best days of my life. I don't have cousins so all this is very new and amazing", Faryal said with a smile.

"But now you have us, right?", Usman stated genuinely.

"Of course", Faryal replied with a tightlipped smile

"Excuse me!", Zohaib stood up.

"You can't stay?", Uzair asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Zohaib shook his head and said "Zahra needs me", and left the place.