Chapter 4: Old Faces & New Faces Part 2

It's now lunch time at Canterlot High and you along with Twilight and Fluttershy are getting lunch from the cafeteria.

Twilight Sparkle: "I know we'vejust met but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something." She asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: "Of course!"

Twilight Sparkle:I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal and-" She says but is interrupted by Fluttershy who gasps in shock.

Fluttershy: "Oh gosh! I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Xero : "Why?" You asked curiously.

Fluttershy: "Sunset Shimmer wants to be Fall Formal Princess and when she wants something, she gets it and she'll use any tricks to get it. Just asked the last girl who tried to run for Princess." She explains to you and Twilight as you three heads towards with a tray of food in your hands.

Xero: 'By tricks I'm betting that means Sunset Shimmer is probably cheating and using any dirt to use against her opponents who are also running for Princess.' You thought.

Twilight Sparkle: "I have to try!"

Fluttershy: "Oh I don't think you understand. You have to convince everyone here to for you instead of her: the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers..."

Twilight Sparkle: "Why is every pony-" She starts to ask but Spike quickly pops out of Twilight's backpack and slaps her across the head before quickly going back into the backpack. "I mean everybody separated this way?"

Fluttershy: "Maybe it was different at your old school but at CHS, everyone sticks to their own kind. One thing that we do have in common is that we know that Sunset Shimmer is going to rule the school until we graduate."

Xero: "That's not going to happen! Not if I can help it! You said which gained Twilight and Fluttershy's attention. I told Twilight I'm going to help her run for Princess and I'm going to do it. We need to show everyone that the Princess should be a kind, caring and beautiful like Twilight here or even you Fluttershy." You said which made the two girls blush. "And not some mean bully who thinks she can get whatever she wants."

Twilight Sparkle: "R-Right. So where can we find the head of the party planning committee?" She asked.

After having lunch, you and Twilight were on your way to the gymnasium and arrived at the gymnasium which is filled with decorations.

Xero: "She should be here." You said and looked to see Pinkie setting up decorations. "There she is. Hey Pinkie!" You called out to her and gain her attention.

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Xero!" She said and then looked at Twilight smiled. "IS THAT ANOTHER NEW STUDENT!" She said excitedly and rushed up to Twilight. "HI! I'm Pinkie Pie!"

Twilight & Spike: 'Yeah...that's definitely Pinkie Pie alright.' They both thought.

Xero: "Pinkie, this is Twilight Sparkle, a friend of mine from my previous school who is here at Canterlot High for awhile." You explained.