Chapter 43

My heart skipped a beat as I hear the door's creaking sound upstairs.

I was sure I closed it.

I immediately carried junsu back to his room and lock the door. With all of my might, I pushed his cabinet towards the door.

* SLAAAAAAAAAM *

I covered junsu's ear as the door upstairs slam loudly. Then, Bella started barking.

"Sssh, no bella no"

I carried her at junsu's side to stop her from barking. Junsu strated to tear up.

"U-unnie.. I'm scared.."

"Don't worry, unnie is here. I will protect you okay?"

I stood up and stand near the door.

My heart is beating so fast.

Then a siren was heard from the outside along with the click of the front door.

"Police officer" He said and knock at the door "Open up, were here to save you"

"O-oh" I whispered and was about to push the cabinet away but then "wait, how did you know we will be right here?" I ask

The other side stop for a moment before responding.

"The other officers informed me that the room upstairs are empty. The only locked room left is here" he said "It's okay now, we will save you lia"

"Your not a police officer" I said

"I'm a police officer" he responded "How could I can't be?"

"How did you know I'm lia when I didn't tell my name when I called emergency earlier!"

"AISSSSSHHHH! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" he said and bang the door

"OPEN UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Junsu started crying now. The man keeps on banging the door.

I get a blanket and pull junsu inside the bathroom then lock the door. I made him sit down at the bath tub together with Bella.

"Junsu-ya, don't cry.. Unnie will always protect you. Always" I said and wipe his tears. He carried bella on his arms as I wrap the blanket all over his body.

I stood up and closes the shower curtain and stand at the bathroom's door. The bang stop for a moment but then started again.

"OPEN THIS UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

The whole room went silent again.

Then, suddenly.

* BOOOOOGGGGSSSHHHHH *

I covered my ears as the cabinet at the door slumped down.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" he shouted.

I push my back to the door while holding at the door knob.

"Got you" he whispered at the other side of the door.

He used his body to break the door apart.

Please..

Someone..

Please help us..

Please..

Right before he can break the door. Another round of siren echoed the whole place.

I heard the man cussed and kick the door before everything fall down into a another set of complete silence.

I slide down from were I was staying as my knees weakens started to gave up. I cover my mouth as sobs escape from it.