Chapter 11

The weekend passed by easier than Paris could had imagined, maybe it was due to the absence of her father during her stay or that she didn't stay as much in the mansion. Paris spent most of her weekend showing Alessia around her home town and the blonde seemed to have loved it by how she spoke of the town and the look on her face as they strode around.

"Good morning," Alessia mumbled sleepily from the side.

"Morning."

They had shared Paris' old bedroom this past weekend - since their first day they fell sleep talking so after that they didn't see any reason not to share, they've slept in the same bed before this is nothing new, plus she thought Alessia gave the best cuddles.

Today is sunday which means is their last day in France. Paris had decided to spent Christmas with Alessia after she had invited her, she was glad about that because holidays with her father was a nightmare that she badly wanted to avoid experiencing again in her lifetime.

Paris loves her father in her own particular way to certain extent. But the resentment and need to be away from his toxic persona was bigger than that so called love.

"We'll go after lunch," Paris said.

Alessia propped herself on her elbow and played with her friend's black mane of hair. "Eager to go?"

She sighed, "I love my family, but my dad is bound to ruin this at any moment now and I don't want to turn this trip for you into an unpleasant one."

"You won't ruin anything Paris, families fight. I know that better than anyone." She brushed Paris's hair away from her face.

"Yes, but my dad and I can get intense when we fight and I honestly don't want you to see me like that."

People often knew and spoke of how much of an awful person Paris was and they weren't lies but... for some reason Alessia was the one person besides maybe her mother that never saw her as that, and Paris didn't want to lose that and the way she spoke to her father could certainly change the way Alessia thought of her.

Because to everyone in her family, she was never in the right when discussing with her father.

"We've gotten through the whole weekend, what can a few hours more do?" Alessia said trying to ease her off.

"In this house? A lot."

The Scottish girl chuckled. "You know? Your mom added me on Facebook," she tried to change the subject.

"Who even uses Facebook anymore? That's for like old people." Paris scrunched her face in distate of the app.

Alessia swatted her friend's arm lightly, "It is not! I use it."

"Proving my point," Paris teased.

"You're not funny," she pouted.

"No, but you're cute when you pout," Paris flirted and bopped the bleached blonde's nose.

Alessia rolled her eyes with a smile.

"She tagged me in a bunch of photos, wanna see?" Alessia said while grabbing her phone from the nightstand.

"Sure."

It didn't surprise her that her mom had done that, she seemed to have liked Alessia a lot since they were always talking and she treated the other girl very kindly. Don't get it twisted, her mother has always been a kind woman, especially with Paris's previous partners but she seemed to like her friend the best, even more than Paris's other friends.

Before she could see the pictures there was a knock on the door followed by a voice.

"Paris stop fucking your girlfriend and come down for breakfast!" Her blunt cousin Antoinette said from outside the door.