hubris

hubris
/ˈhjuːbrɪs/
noun: hubris
excessive pride or self-confidence.

hubris/ˈhjuːbrɪs/noun: hubrisexcessive pride or self-confidence

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday May 24th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

Soraya set up the phone so her whole figure was in it before she began her night face routine.

"What you doing?" Soraya rubbed some NIVEA micellar water on her face with a cotton pad.

"I'm cleansing my face." Soraya responded before throwing the cotton pad in the bin.

"With what? All i use is a flannel and water, y'all ladies is extra." Soraya rolled her eyes rubbing in her liquid exfoliant she'd recently purchased from Paula's choice. She was sceptic about it but it seemed to work wonders on her skin.

"What are you putting on your face?" Soraya was beginning to find his incessant interrogating annoying.

"It was a type of toner, Hezekiah. It nourishes the skin and decreases the chance of blackheads or pores."

"Your face looks clear and flawless."

"My skin is also quite oily."

"So you're putting an oily substance on your already oily skin, right makes perfect sense." Soraya rolled her eyes putting her eye treatment around her eyes, "what's this now?"

Soraya robbed her eyes, "eye treatment, Hezekiah."

"Why?"

"Dark circles, helps the skin underneath the eye. I used to have really bad insomnia and i never really sleep/slept well."

"oh, how come?" soraya shrugged fastening the lid on her cream.

"just one of those things."

"insomnia doesn't seem like just one of those things." Soraya shrugged again, "what's next in our night routine?"

"retinol super serum with rose hip seed oil. From beauty bay."

"I gotta hop on yo night routine ma, cause it obviously be having you looking good as you did. I'm tryna match my baby's fly."

"Yeah whatever," soraya rolled her eyes, "next is my favourite moisturiser ever by Charlotte Tilbury. I got this last christmas and it's lasted me since then."

"So you literally just spend the majority of your money on face crap?" soraya feigned offence.

"it is no such thing and i don't do that at all. I am saving up." Soraya frowned as soon as the words left her mouth.