Part 11 - Smug Faces and New Management

* Tom's POV *
Bella lead Hadrian out of the room and I looked at Barty who nodded. I walked over to the second years who were mostly in one group, I scanned and quickly found a guy in the middle who definitely looked like the leader. "So why do all of you look disappointed and mad? Did I miss something?", the guy stood obviously I was correct about the leader thing. Despite him being a year older we were the same hight, judging by the attitude and robes he was definitely a pureblood. Great another to deal with.

"You missed it little first year-" at this his group laughed despite the fact I am definitely taller than some and the same height as most "-besides you don't stand a chance anyway, we get what we want", they all tried to stand taller which caused Barty to laugh.
"What's so funny, tiny?" Again Barty was taller than some of the group but slight shorter than me, "nothing it's just you think you stand a chance with a neko". He burst out laughing again and the puerblood's hand curled into a fist, but Barty wasn't done "I mean seriously! You think you-" he looked around the group and gestured to all of them "-any of you, stand a chance?".

He made a move towards Barty but I held him back not realising I hadn't picked up my wand. His eyes widened and Barty smirked, I walked to stand in front of the boy who was still staring with wide eyes. "I know you think that you're perfect, you're no doubt a pureblood which means you have all the wealth you will ever need. But what you didn't take into account was that the neko you want", I adorned a devilish smirk and used my red eyes and fangs "is MINE. He will never want you and if I see any of you bothering him, it will be the last thing you EVER do". I looked at the group who were really bad at hiding their fear even though they were trying hard to, "Got it?" Barty added standing next to me.

They all nodded at a fast pace before I let the boy go and he fell to the floor. "Spread the word", with that they ran away from where me and Barty were standing. "Well that went well" I commented with a smirk, Barty smirked back but he looked over my shoulder and it fell. "Nope you have a blonde issue approaching", I turned to see Malfoy and Parkinson walking over. They had been sat on the couch by the fire, while we were chatting to the second years, obviously not listening to the very clear warning.

"RIDDLE!", Malfoy yelled as he strode over, "Malfoy" I replied with a bored and slightly condescending tone. "What was that! You don't own him and you CERTAINLY don't own the other Slytherins! He is the king NOT you!" I smiled it's so easy to get these basic purebloods mad, let's see how red he goes. "And? I suppose you are more important?", he smirked and nodded with Parkinson still glaring at Barty who was clearly trying to laugh. "Obviously I'm his second hand", I was about to laugh when a angelic voice replied "Actually Malfoy I was about to fix that..... mistake", he spun around and I looked up to Hadrian stood next to a smirking Bella.

My jaw dropped, Hadrian was wearing a short, green skirt with a white shirt half tucked in. His tail was wrapped around his thigh and moved to sway back and forth behind him, he wore black knee high socks with a necklace for accessories. I was definitely drooling at this point but snapped out of it to growl at Malfoy who was staring.

He snapped out of it and growled back before turning to my stunning mate "What do you mean? I'm not a mistake!". I smiled definitely the wrong answer Malfoy, you idiot. "You definitely are!", He stood on a chair and looked around, his eyes landed on me and I winked, he looked away but I'd already seen the beautiful red blush. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" the common room fell silent. "I demote Draco Malfoy as my second hand", Draco's expression fell and he paled "I appoint Tom Riddle as my new second hand. Fred and George Weasley are still in my guard but they will be joined by Bellatrix Black". He looked at Bella "Do you except?" She nodded and smirked at Draco's open mouth that was nearly reaching the floor. He looked to me with a slightly less confident tone "Do you except?", I walked over and looked up at him on the chair. I gently placed my hands on his waist and picked him up of the chair, placing him on the floor in front of me. He smiled up at me and I pulled his chin up so that he met my eyes, "I'd love to Kitten".

- The next day -

I woke up and completed my daily routine. After I went to the common room where I should have met Barty and Bella. When I walked in however Bella was talking to Hadrian and Barty was talking to the twins, I smiled and walked over to them "So this is a good morning surprise". He smiled and nodded "Breakfast? I want you guys to sit with me", Fred and George smirked "Sure you want all of us to sit with you", they got one elbow each to the ribs and I laughed. We walked through the halls, me and Hadrian at the front with Fred and George on his side and Barty and Bella at mine, we walked in a triangular shape and smugly smiled when older years moved out of the way.

After all Slytherins are scary usually, our group even more so. We finally reached the table and sat down, I made sure to sit next to Hadrian at the head of the table. Bella sat next to Barty and Fred and George sat together. Dumbledore started his speech again but I ignored most of it, I mostly just watched my kitten roll his eyes at things mentioned in the speech.

When he finally finished the food was laid out across the table, I noticed my kitten trying to reach the toast on top of the tower of food. I laughed and reached for the plate, passing it down to him. His ears curled and he smiled, which was the most perfect thing ever. A little while later we were just finishing up when, "Incoming Hades".

I looked up to a set of Gryfindoor twins.