She's Mine.

*Hufflepuff Y/N is dating Hermione, Draco gets in the way*

                  You knew she was walking next to you at the end of the day. Hell, she rarely left your side. Not that you minded, of course. You loved it when she gave you all of her attention. You spun around and jumped into Hermione's arms, who instinctively caught you, though very surprised. You did this a lot, but only when you knew she didn't expect it.

               "Hey Love!" she giggled as you buried your nose in her neck and wrapped your legs around her waist. She carried you for a few moments, before she stopped walking because of you kissing her all over her face. "Y/N!" She chuckled amusedly. "What~?" You kept kissing her face. Eventually you stopped, but only to whine for her to put you down. "I'm not a baby Hermione! Put me down!"

                  "You're my baby, and you were the one to leap at me in the first place." She put you down though, holding your hand as you two walked through the corridors. Draco approached you, ignoring Hermione. "Hey there!" You waved shyly back. "I was wondering...would you like to help me with my Quidditch skills? Everyone says you're the best Seeker Hufflepuff has ever seen! I would love to learn from the best!"

              Hermione glared daggers into Draco while you flushed at his praise. This was weird. "I...well-" Hermione snapped at Draco. "Stop flirting with her! She's mine! Everyone knows this! Are you just going to ignore the fact that she's taken?!" Draco shrugged, a smirk playing on his lips, and a look of alarm on your face. "I think she's much rather be with a pureblood, rather than a mudblood like you." That was it. You were gonna kick some ass.

             Your sweet, gentle face contorted into a dangerous sneer as you picked him up by the collar of his shirt. You lifted him up higher over your head. "Did you just insult my girlfriend in front of me?!" you hissed, your e/c eyes now icy flames as you gritted your teeth. You threw him onto the floor, his head connecting with it with a loud crack. You stepped on his nose, breaking it, then you stepped on his stomache and dick, making him groan in overwhelming pain.

               "I hope you die you stupid bitch." You whispered to him, then you walking off as if nothing happened. Hermione's jaw dropped as she caught up to you, then you slamming her hard against the wall. "Meet me in your room. I'm about to show you just how loyal I am to you." 

A/N: Receipts or no receipts?