CHAPTER 52

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 9

3RD PERSON's POV

All of you are taking a break sitting on the chairs. The staffs played some Kpop work songs to boost their spirits.

Daechwita starts playing which made all of your eyes wide open and slowly stood up.

"Oh! What's that?!" Daniel said in confusion listening to the beat.

"It's Daechwita! Daechwita!" Both you and Sunghoon said excitedly looking at each other.

"It's Suga sunbaenim's song!" Sunghoon said to Daniel.

"Oh! Right!" Daniel cheered after remembering the beat.

Everyone were dancing and bopping their heads to the song while holding their cleaning equipment.

Hanbin put his arms over your shoulders while the both of you were jumping to the beat, smilling widely, and looking at your reflection in the glass wall.

"Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita~
Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita~
Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita~"

The chorus part came and all of you are hopping and dancing to the song singing.

GoGo by BTS played too

"YOLO YOLO YOLO YO
YOLO YOLO YO
Tangjinjaem tangjinjaem tangjinjaem~" All of you sang while dancing to it's iconic step and looking at your reflection in the glass wall.

Chicken Noodle Soup song played next.

Everyone is hyping up and in choas right now.

"Let's Go!" Daniel yelled

"Lechugo!!!" Jungwon added

"Chicken Noodle Soup! Chicken Noodle soup with a soda on the side~" Niki sang, while spinning the mop stick with his right hand.

Dope bt BTS played too.

"Ayo Ladies and gentlemen~" Jay sang with so much swag and confidence pointing at himself in the glass wall.

"Wooaahh it's been so long!" Jake said excitedly.

"I know right!!!" You agreed while nodding enthusiastically which made him chuckled at your cuteness.

"Junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!~" K sang dramatically while sitting on the chair and using the mop stick as his microphone.

"Ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
Nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!~~~" All of you sang together and some of you sat on the chair and some sitting on the stairs below the gate to take a rest.

Pretty U by Seventeen played too.

"Woooaaahhh!!!" Sunoo cheered cutely, standing up from his chair which made you smiled widely at him.

"Halmari maneunde
Jeongniga jal andwae~~~" Niki sang jumping out from sitting on the stairs.

"Dowajwo S.O.S, Hana dul set net~" Daniel sang along while dancing to it too.

"Yeppeun mal modu moaseo
Ttada jugo shipeunde
Neoneoneoneo ape seomyeon
Jakku deureoganeun mal