Chapter 6

Jane spatial jumped as Flint back to the outside of the Academy when she heard Klaus and Five leaving

Jane spatial jumped as Flint back to the outside of the Academy when she heard Klaus and Five leaving. They both looked up to her and both smiled wickedly making her widen her eyes and glare between the two. "I think we just found your mother." Klaus said with a happy smile and Five nodded in approval.

"Jane I need your help. I can give you money like Klaus or just anything else you need." Five explained as he walked past her. But Jane was bored and wanted to avoid Luther who could be coming home sometime and simply followed the two toward a cab Five had jumped into earlier.

"Like I told your son earlier any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential without the salients consent, I simply cannot help you." The doctor sighed making Jane tense. Since her time in the asylum she grew to have a hatred for doctors. "Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five seethed through clenched teeth clearly annoyed.

"Well that's not my problem." The doctor answered like an asshole making me clench my teeth harder to bite my tongue. "Sorry now there's nothing more I can do so-" the doctor began to say before Klaus cut him off. "And what about my consent?" Klaus said making Jane slowly smirk knowing he had a plan. "Yes doctor what about our consent." Jane said bitterly and Klaus winked at her. "Excuse me?" The doctor asked in confusion.

"Who gave you permission...... to lay your hands...... on my beautiful wife and son?" Klaus asked close to tears. Both Five and the doctor stared straggly at Klaus, "What?" They both asked simultaneously. "You heard him." Jane said also faking tears. "I didn't touch your wife or son." He said like they were insane. "Oh really?" Klaus asked before his eyes glanced to Jane and Five. "Well then how did my son get that busted lip. And how did my wife's hair get pulled and slapped on her cheek?" Klaus asked and the man atill looked confused.

"They don't have-" the doctor began to say but was cut off by Klaus punching Five in the face. Jane pulled her own hair and smacked herself across the face hard enough to leave a mark. She knew if Klaus even tried to touch her hammerhead would beat him up and ruin the plan. "I want it name please now?" Klaus asked making the doctor look at him and me like we were the worst parents. "You two are crazy." He said pointing at them but Jane just rolled her eyes as he tried to stand up from his chair. Jane grabbed his shoulder roughly and sat him back down. "You got no idea." Klaus boasted as he looked around the room for something.

"We just want a name doc...... How could you hurt my son. Me....... and my husband..... you monster." Jane said fake crying and he now looked to Klaus the only uninjured one. Who had picked up his snow glove, "peace on earth." Klaus read with a soft voice. "That's so sweet." He said nicely before aggressively hitting himself in the head with snow globe. "OW! God that hurt." Klaus said dripping wet and bleeding from the snow globe. The man quickly grabbed the phone, "I'm calling security." He said in a rush before I grabbed the phone making myself pant heavy.

"Please come quick! There's been an assault in Dr. Bigs office. The doctor he's lost it! He's beating my son and husband! And he's pulled my hair and slapped me!" I began to fake cry loudly as I put the phone down and stopped looking at the doctor completely calm. "Now here's what's gonna happen grant." Klaus started before the doctor chimed in, "it's lance." But Klaus just continued, "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are going to burst through that door...... and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder 'what the he'll happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you....... beat the shit out of us." Klaus says ending in a frantic sob.