𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

type; fluff

date; 12/27/2020

summary; Louis is the most popular boy at school, hosting one of the biggest pool parties every year, however, he sees the new student at his party. (a/n I freaking love that photo)

no pov

Louis. Louis Tomlinson. He is the captain of the footie team and very good-looking according to all the girls and guys. Louis is openly bisexual, which meant everyone had a shot, but Louis wasn't really looking for someone. It was Louis's senior year, which all the lower grades were pretty sad about considering Louis threw the biggest party every year. Louis's dad worked as a real estate agent, and his mom worked as a manager at one of the biggest clothing brands; Gucci; to say Louis was rich was an understatement.

He lived in a mansion with a beautiful backyard and of course a huge pool. Everyone was invited, regardless of age. Everyone who was a freshman heard about this certain boy and his party and were eager to go.

It was 3 days before the party started, Louis walked into Brington High, being greeted by his best mates, Liam, Zayn, and Niall

It was 3 days before the party started, Louis walked into Brington High, being greeted by his best mates, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They all were also on the footie team, each having a unique personality.

Niall was goofy and always trying to get Louis a boyfriend, Zayn was the most chill out of all of them, always ready to have a smoke or drink with Louis, and Liam was the dad of the group, making sure everyone was taken care of. Louis loves them all though, even Niall who steals his food all the time.

"LEWIS!!" Niall jumped up and down.

"What is it, Naill?" Louis laughed at how excited the lad was.

"Ugh, Niall wants to know if you are going to invite the new boy to your party that's coming up," Liam explained.

A new boy. mhm.

"Well, I keep my rule that everyone is allowed at my party no matter who. But who is the new boy?"

"Turn around Louis," Zayn said.

Louis turned around to see a tall and green-eyed boy. He was wearing a black hat, a zip-up jacket, and some black sweatpants. Louis's mouth dropped when he saw the boy. To say he was attractive would be an insult, he was drop-dead gorgeous.

 To say he was attractive would be an insult, he was drop-dead gorgeous