[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]

"STOP!" "NOBODY is my favourite! I...I don't HAVE one! How can I when...when..."
"When...?"
"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear me!? I...I LOVE YOU ALL!!" Once you'd revealed your true feelings to them, you realised that you were in love with not only one serial killer.
...But five.

Silence shot across everyone like a heavy blanket; the arrogant Freddy, the childlike Jason, the mute Michael, the shy Norman and the smart Hannibal, all of whom were somewhat stunned by your sudden outburst. Well, all except the dream demon. He was far too full of himself to care about how stressed-out you were, in fact he just looked pleased with himself. Clutching your hair, you squeezed your eyes shut and fell to your knees - forcing you to stay surrounded by the five slashers that had created a circle around you in Camp Crystal Lake. You had no idea what to say, what to do, how to act, or even how to feel. You were 100% lost - emotionally at least.

Norman was concerned, Freddy insanely smug, Michael absolutely obsessed, Jason like a loyal little puppy, and Hannibal clearly satisfied for some reason. "Please, allow me to help you up." The dark-haired male gently bent down and offered his assistance - behaving as pleasant as he usually did during these chaotic events.

"T...Thanks..." You timidly replied, accepting his help and holding his hand in the process whilst you slowly stood back up.

"O-Oh, I...I'm so happy...!" Norman bursted out in a bubbly voice, clapping his hands together for a moment before wiping his eyes dramatically. "I-I knew it-! I...I knew that y-you loved me...! Mother, she...she told me so-! She told me you did...!"

"Oh, give me a fucking break." The demonic slasher rolled his eyes and snorted, lashing out at the self-conscious boy once more. "(Y/n) probably just said that to shut your dumb-ass up, and that's it."

"H-Hey! That's NOT true—!"

"Freddy," You sighed at his smirking face before shaking your head - wondering how on Earth you were going to calm them all down. "Stop trying to rile him up. It's not nice."

"Just ignore them when they start to get on your nerves, my dear." Hannibal interjected lightly, now wrapping his arm around your shoulders instead of just holding your hand. "I do."

"I...It's get...t-uh...ing-uh...r-uh...eal...ly-uh...l-uh...ate...Y-uh...ou...sh...oul...d-uh...g-uh...et-uh...s-uh...ome...s-uh...le...ep-uh..." Jason hurriedly chipped in - worried for your mental health and overall physical condition. [A/N: "It's getting really late. You should get some sleep."]

"I GEE IT OKEY-ᑭᑌᑕK." [A/N: "I AGREE WITH HOCKEY-PUCK."] Michael scribbled to you swiftly, insulting Jason without a second thought as he brought you into a tight cuddle. "IT' TE IᗪᗪᒪE O TE IGT ᗩᑎᗪ YO OOK E᙭ᕼᗩᑌᔕTE, (Y/)." [A/N: "IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND YOU LOOK EXHAUSTED, (Y/N)."]

"I do feel pretty worn-out." You wearily admitted, suppressing a yawn while also returning the stalker's hug. "Tonight's... Silliness, has been ridiculous."